WBBB
    Tarp
    Mamajamba
    Insulation
    DIY/UGQ/HG
    Suspension
    Whoopie

Ky>RRG

Anyone going to Red River Gorge this weekend?

I'm not sure yet. But, I may be able to go Sat night.

Hammock
    WB Ridgerunner or a gathered-end
    Tarp
    Waterproof
    Insulation
    Down underquilt
    Suspension
    Whoopie Slings
    Images
    Yep, leaving tonight, staying until Sunday. It's my daughter's birthday backpacking trip weekend. I don't think you could ask for better weather.

Have a good time, and if you see an old man and a teenage girl with Hammockforum biners on their packs, say "Hi."
    --Scott <><

"I fish because I love to; because I love the environs where trout are found, which are invariably beautiful... because, in a world where most men seem to spend their lives doing things they hate, my fishing is at once an endless source of delight and an act of small rebellion; because trout do not lie or cheat and cannot be bought or bribed or impressed by power, but respond only to quietude and humility and endless patience...." --Robert Traver

Hammock
    WBBB
    Tarp
    Mamajamba
    Insulation
    DIY/UGQ/HG
    Suspension
    Whoopie
    Unfortunately, I didn't make it down. You & your daughter had an awesome weekend to get out.

I'm shooting for and overnighter next weekend with a newbie.

Hammock
    WB Ridgerunner or a gathered-end
    Tarp
    Waterproof
    Insulation
    Down underquilt
    Suspension
    Whoopie Slings
    Images
    Weather was perfect, especially for the view from Hanson's Point. More than the usual crazy drunks out there making noise all night. It was a free pass weekend, so more crowded, like a holiday weekend. If the weather holds, next weekend should be better.
    --Scott <><

"I fish because I love to; because I love the environs where trout are found, which are invariably beautiful... because, in a world where most men seem to spend their lives doing things they hate, my fishing is at once an endless source of delight and an act of small rebellion; because trout do not lie or cheat and cannot be bought or bribed or impressed by power, but respond only to quietude and humility and endless patience...." --Robert Traver

• + New Posts