Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by goober View Post
    OK fellas,
    When I make a post that generates some responses, I wish there were a way to respond to each post individually without resorting to a private message. I know I'm asking a lot of the technology Gods, and maybe it's not feasible, but this chat forum, which is great, would be exponentially greater if there were a way for the original poster to insert a response directly after a comment, even if other comments had been added.

The way it stands now, if you respond, it's not necessarily to an individual post....it just gets stuck in the line. And it's potential value is diminished because the audience doesn't know what prompted the response.

And as for private posts: a) it's kind of an in-your-face method to people if you don't already know them; and b) the overall audience would benefit from the response and private messages are, well, private.

Maybe it's not possible, and maybe I'm a gadfly, but I think this would be a nice feature.

Or is there already a way to do this and I'm not paying attention?
    Hi goober. Maybe you should start a Facebook group.
    Using Tapatalk

Hammock
    WBRR, DHTB
    Tarp
    WB Superfly, Mamba
    Insulation
    Down Quilts!
    Suspension
    Straps/buckles
    Images
    OP: thanks for asking because though I've seen it used I didn't know how to multi quote. Now I do, so now I'll use it!

Over and out!
    NJ Hammock Club Facebook Page - Come join the party!

• + New Posts
  • Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12