Quote Originally Posted by 12trysomething View Post
Enjoyed the scenes and the music - thanks!
Thanks man....watched ur video of NY ....the colors are beautiful up there....not so much here ....yet.

Quote Originally Posted by ChrisP View Post
Since I was about 8, my family has made a bi-annual trip to Canaan Valley to xc ski. A few years ago, when my mom retired, I met my parents at Black Water Falls. It was the first time I had been up there in the summer. It is nearly as beautiful without snow as it is with. I should add this area to my hiking list. Thanks for the video.
There are a lot of good places you should add to your list....

Quote Originally Posted by STinGa View Post
Maztrain,

Thanks for taking us along on your trip. It is always interesting to see where you've been.

STinGa
Thanks man...glad you enjoy it.

Quote Originally Posted by WV View Post
I've always enjoyed your videos, and they keep getting better. Nice to see you three on the trail again. I liked Momo's stream crossings, also your wave from the shelter and "tea ceremony".
Thanks WV...MoMo is such a good girl and is a great trail companion....

Quote Originally Posted by Klaussinator View Post
NICE! Looks like it was a fun trip! Great dog, and I like your coffee (or tea?) maker.

-Klauss
It sure was.... it was coffee...but WV may be referring to the water....it's a bit tea colored

Quote Originally Posted by OutandBack View Post
What a beautiful hike thru a WV wilderness. If your shooting and editing wasn't so good I'd watch just to listen to your music selections.
Well done thanks for sharing your trip with us.
Thanks man glad you enjoy the music as well as the video...

Quote Originally Posted by Hawk-eye View Post
Another fine collection! Thanks for sharing!
One more in the books...Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by HappyCamper View Post
AWESOME Maz!!! Thanks for posting. The family looks mighty fine. The Momo suitcase was too funny! What a beautiful hike. Marking it on my future hike list. Tell Firefly and dad I said hi! Scratch-scratch for Momo.
Thanks....she does really well with crossing that way...I usually don't care and just let her cross and get wet but it was late in the day and she wouldn't be able to dry out before dark....

Quote Originally Posted by 2ply View Post
Thanks for sharing the adventure. What a great trip, thanks for taking us along.
You're very welcome ...it was a great trip.