Just completed my first setup of our (wife/myself) Clark Vertex hammock and tarp. The quality of the materials and construction are top rate. I think if we take care of this gear, it will last a long time. Prior to this, I've only owned and setup an Eno Double Nest, using their Atlas Straps. Using the lines that came with the Clark, it took me awhile to get everything just right, and even then I felt I needed to adjust it some more, but got tired of tying and untying the lines. I've got Amsteel loops, carabiners, and another set of Atlas straps coming my way that will make things a lot easier/quicker. I think the Vertex is pretty persnickety .... but once we get more time in setting it and then sleeping in it, we'll get it dialed in. I'm really happy with it and could have taken a good nap in it today, if we had more time to keep it set up. I was surprised that the tarp wasn't bigger, in relation to the hammock. It does cover it, but in my view, not as much as I wish. The next time out I'll set a 12-ft Kelty Noah's tarp over it and see if that gives me what I want. One thing I did differently than what I've seen on Clark's website was with the tarp. Instead of two lines running from the tarp to the two head trees, I ran a tight line between those trees and then ran a ridge line, attached to that line, down to the foot end tree. That gave me a single line to hang the tarp on, which I centered over the hammock with prusik loops on each end of the tarp. That seem to work really well and I can't think of why it's not the best way to hang this tarp, when dealing with three trees. Comments?