Quote Originally Posted by SilvrSurfr View Post
Forget about no insulation - the Clark is a winter hammock like my cat is a winter hammock.
LOL!!!! so true. I'm a very cold sleeper, and don't take ANY hammock less than 65f without insulation. {There was a long, undeserved rant that I deleted from here, in edit. Back to the pertinent stuff!!!!}

Your WBBB is probably the most popular hammock on the forum. If it's not, then it's close. There is a reason for that. It's awesome. If you've done a winter in your WBBB, and it was comfortable...then rock what you got.....................unless it failed you in some way. That being said......

I use my TX-250 for deep winter hangs (January/February) only. It has a smaller distance between my belly button, and the "weather shield". Meaning it has a smaller "slumber box"...."slumber space"..."slumber area"?...........which dimension should be used here?. Anyway, the Clark hammocks have a very small sleep chamber (nm, I found it!, Sleep Chamber), which is why I use the TX-250 for temps below 30f. Again, I use insulation below 65f.

I got a TX model because it allows me to vent the inside from the head, and keep the rest of my body under a windproof, solid cover. Thermodynamics class.

If the WBBB has done well for you so far..................don't change your hammock unless you are having problems with it. The Clark does have a bullet proof material, and it's fantastic design. It's a great hammock, but if you're happy with what you have........then rock it. There is no "one hammock solution" for everyone. Your buddy found his "one hammock solution" in the Clark, you might have hound yours in the WBBB.

Rock your shizz, bro. Rock it like you're the only one who has that setup. Rock your shizz hard, rock your shizz with pride.