Quote Originally Posted by mathineer View Post
I just watched the video. Very helpful. Nice UQP. Nice pencil!!!!! :-)

So, you've been sleeping in it, and from the video, it looks like you've been having some rain/humidity. Have you had any problems with condensation on the UQP? The silpoly tarp I made was saturated with condensation from my campout this weekend. On the outside, of course there wouldn't be a problem, but on the inside it could get your UQ wet. BTW, I only noticed issues with condensation on the tarp, not on the argon fabric used in my quilts.

mathineer
Last night it rained quite a bit. I had some condensation inside (not much), so this morning I flipped the uqp out to let everything air dry. Things feel good again tonight. I use Climashield, not down, because I am in Delaware and we are damp here all year round (moss grows everywhere). I think I'm getting some upsplatter off my patio, since it looks wet even under my tarp.

Tonight we are having a noreaster, so the wind is whipping as I type and the rain is supposed to pick up by morning. I am glad that I have it. I am also glad that my loyal pup Stuart is out with me tonight. He is like a little furnace.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk