Hello hammock hangers! So I've scoured the forum intensively for the reviews for the Ed Speer peapod system and other DIY systems, and truly believe this to be an optimal setup for cold weather camping. My only concern is that throughout all the detailed reviews of temperature tests and additioonal stuffing of down materials/leaves in underneath the pod, I couldn't find a clear cut answer as to how much the Ed Speer peapod system, or any other system for that matter, really confines you or prohibits a sideways diagonal/fetal position lay. Does anyone else have experience with this? I've never once, as far as I can remember, been able to fall asleep on my back. I usually curl up and sleep on my side at least to fall asleep then can sometimes extend legs out. Does anyone else have experience with this personally or can anyone attest to being able to move around in their peapod enough to accommodate a topsy-turvey curled up side sleeper? This is something I'd like to make of before dropping so much cash on a product! Thanks for the info! I would be using it with a WBBB XLC btw, don't know if that makes much of a difference.