My name is Adam, but you can call me YakkelBerry, I live in Clinton, Mo (9000 people) but I have plans to move out to North Carolina next year. I own a Hennessy Expedition Asym Zip.

Hey friends, I've been hanging since November of 2016, here and there. I'm currently using a Hennessy Expedition Asym zip. The problem is, no matter what I do, I seem to have my legs ache. I've used different positions with my legs, such as figure 4, placing stuff sack under knees etc. The hammock, I believe is less than 10 ft, and I don't seem to get a nice diagonal lay without cramping my feet and head. I've currently ordered a Warbonnet Blackbird XLC, and I wonder, have any of you made that switch and found it to be helpful. Thanks a bunch folks. I watch a lot of video on youtube, and one of my favorite is River Kings. I learn TONS from this guy. (check em out if you'd like, there are worth subbing to https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCc6..._DC5SsMGzyGHiQ) So I have heard tons of info on the XLC, and it's supposed to be here tomorrow.

On a side note, I sit on my butt to work 8 hours a day, and it's possible that is more of what is causing the aching issue, potentiall, but it could be the shorter hammock. I am 5' 7" and 200lbs, if that gives any reference. Thanks for your thoughts and ideas, I appreciate it.