For those that use a pad of some type (thermarest, airpad, car windshield reflector, etc) inside their hammock, has anybody come up with creative ideas to prevent slippage and sliding between the pad and the hammock? I already searched the forum but didn't quite find what I was looking for.

I have the standard parachute nylon double wide (non-ripstop) and an Ecotek Ultralight pad (hex-core style). Ideas that I found on the forum or have thought of myself are listed below. Anybody have any thoughts or ideas on these, or had any success with something else?

- athletic adhesive spray (not sure how much gunk this would accumulate)

- Seam sealer dots (I assume by dots, the person meant just squeezing out little droplets in the back of the pad)

- neoprene shoe traction pads (adhesive egg shaped pads for the bottom of women's shoes)

- silicon caulk, seam sealer, shoegoo, etc (I have some gear that has rubberized squiggly lines on the back that provide good traction. Not sure if a DIY option could work doing the same thing. Just squeeze out squiggly lines all over the back of the pad and let it dry)

-rubber bathtub grip tape cut to length (would probably work better with a pad that has a long flat core sections, as opposed to the hex-core my pad uses)