Quote Originally Posted by cmc4free View Post
Yeah, full is the 77". The 83" is considered "long." I am 6'1" and think the 77" is plenty long enough for me.

If you opted for the 1/8" shock cord, that tension effect on your diagonal would be even more pronounced.

Seemed like you described two separate problems. One being that the UQ restricted your diagonal, which could mean the primary suspension was a little tight. The other was that it sounded like the UQ moved on you over the course of the night, which could mean the secondary was a little loose and maybe looser at the foot end than the head end, if the UQ migrated toward your head, away from your feet.

Paul from UGQ (sr1355 on the forum) posts once in a while, so maybe he'll have some other suggestions. Don't hesitate to email him with questions either; he's responded promptly to me in the past when I had questions during the order process.
So tonight I'm going to try two things:
1) Loop to the head end to give me room to play with tension.
2) Set secondary tension higher on head and foot ends.

If that solves the problem, boom. I'd still love to figure out a way to get the hardware to work with the Chameleon but UGQ's hooks are simply too small to fit anything of Dutch's.