In cold weather the shockcord I used tended to have more stretch memory than in warmer weather. It was particularly bad on my wife's UQ, and it created a large cold spot due to the gap made by the sagging shockcord.
I fixed this by using a small piece of cardboard inside a cord pocket on the bugnet of her hammock bliss as a toggle, and placed around it the loop made from twisting the shockcord lines together.

Hangnout made some triangles to help aid the suspension of the UQ and stop it from sagging. This was a brilliant idea, and would work very well in solving this problem. However, it would also mean that I would have to modify the existing suspension and add to the ever growing project list. I don't really have the time right now to make these.

Shug, in one of his AWESOME how-to videos (part 10 I think) (did I just say awesome? I did didn't I...) , added a couple of grossgrain loops on his UQ and attached some shockcord with mitten hooks to attach to his ridgeline. This again is a great idea but would necessitate the time to mod my quilt. I have piles of IX waiting in my gear room impatiently...

Last year Happycamper made some a loop on the UQ's and the WBBB to prevent shoulder slip - basically a similar issue to the shockcord sagging.

I was in REI yesterday picking up some Ininji socks for my wife when I walked by these.

I thought they might solve my problem partially, and maybe even completely with a little help from cordage.

I attached the little mini biner (package was about two bucks at REI) to the shock cord above the ridgeline on both ends of the hammock and slid them into position.

While it does slide towards the suspension end when the UQ is spread, a lash-it whoopie sling with a fixed eye would limit the movement of the mini biner. I haven't made one yet though. If someone wants to test the whoopie sling idea or tries this idea out on a WBBB hammock with the footbox, please let me know if it works.

It works well in my hammock.

This could work with a loop of cordage and would probably even be lighter, but then you wouldn't be using the awesome little mini biners would you?