Greeting All. I Am A 65 Year Old Man Retiring Next Year. I Am Looking To Get A Sturdy Hammock I Can Use Every Day As I Hike My Way Across The USA. I Will Also Need A Hammock That Will Be Good In The Cold And Windy Conditions. I Bought A Hennessy Ultra Light And It Seems To Be A Good Hammock But Have My Doubts About Windy And Cold Conditions AS WELL AS MESQUITO PROTECTION. I Have Read About The Claytor And Was Turned Off By The Rain Getting Into The Hammock From The Lines And Also The Durability May Be An Issue. I Was Thinking The Clark North American But They Seem A Bit Expensive And May Have An Issue With Room Inside. I Am 5'7 And Weigh 165 Lbs, But Soon Into My Journey I Will Drop To About 140. There Are Good Things About Many Hammocks But There Is No One Hammock That Seems To Have All The Good Things In It. In Other Words If I Could Take The Best Of Every Hammock And Just Put All The Things I Like Into That One Hammock It Would Be Great. Light Weight And Roomy Like The Hennessy With Wind Protection And Rain Protection Like The Clark With A Price Like The Claytor. One Thing I Do Not Like About The Clark Is The Elastic Piece For The Rain Shield That Can Break While I Am Out In The Field.the Thing I Really Like About The Clark Is The Ability To Close The Rain Shield Into A Cocoon. I Think That Is The Best Idea Ever. It Appears I Am Drifting Toward The Clark But Need To Be Sure Of What I Am Doing. Any Advice And Suggestions Will Be Welcome. I Will Be Using My Hammock Every Day And Carrying It With Me Everywhere I Go As I Cover 15 To 20 Miles Every Day.