So I'm new to hammocking but I already find myself trying to adopt my lightweight practices from my.backpacking..... which is, btw, when ill be hammocking.(i don't do drive-up camping. Couple of things I'm planning on doing so far:

Hair scrunchies- To be used on kinda the same principle as snakeskins....... mainly to keep things tidy when away from camp. 2-4 should do nicely. In addition, use them as absorbent suspension dripstoppers(ideally synthetic material scrunchies for this) I'm sure they could also be used to suspend your headlamp etc.... from as well.

Netting undershelf/quilt- a lot of times my extra clothing and accessories are just stuffed away somewhere. I plan on rigging up some lightweight netting and stuffing my clothing in it to form a layer of insulation. Heck, for that matter may ill just rig ky backpack up underneath and stuff it with ky clothing etc... pack suspension has a slight curve to it anyways to conform to my body. Of course if I were using a double layer hammock I would just put my clothing in there.

I also can't help but brainstorm about that extra, wasted bug netting space I see on the nets such as the WB Bugnet or the HB cocoon..... sure seems like a good place for some insulation.