Hey All,

I have decided to pass along my WB Superfly.

Of all of the things I have sold over the last year, this is going to be my hardest to let go. This is the finest tarp I have ever encountered.

I am switching gears to prepare for thru-hiking in April of 2011 and thus I am needing money to buy a whole different line of gear. As much as I would love to keep this tarp, it will pay for a new piece of gear.

I will just break down the numbers here:

As I paid for them:

$130 - Superfly
$75 - Doors (newer style, non-buttons)
$28 - Tarp Ridgeline with S Biners: Yellow, S Biner Color: Black
$44 - Tarp Guy Lines, Gray, With Tensioners
$10 - Four MSR Ground Hog Stakes
------
$287

That does not include shipping. Shipping would take my total price at over $300.

This tarp has spent exactly 3 days setup and outside. Yes, I feel in love with it after only three days (actually, the first night I used it I fell in love with it) but in the end, I just never actually needed to set it up. Of those 3 days, it received 1 of them with rain (perfectly sealed) one night with low fog and the other night was clear. The tarp was dried out each day.

I am asking a very firm $250.00 USD for the complete setup.

That will include shipping CONUS only - cheapest way possible. It will be shipped with insurance, tracking, and signature required. If you want expedited shipping you will need to pay full expedited shipping.

PayPal (personal-gift only) or Cashiers Check. No personal checks.

I will be open and say that the price is more than what you will pay for the tarp from WB, but keep in mind this is a *complete setup* and not just the tarp. I have no interest in selling just the tarp/doors, as I have zero future need for the suspension setup, so please no asking to split the tarp/suspension - thanks!

I have a number of folks here at HF will validate that I sell perfect gear. Just look through my profile for links where I have sold other gear - including a WB Blackbird.

Post replies for questions, send a private message for purchase inquires.

Thanks!