So it's to cold to ride and the grass has quit growing. I am rummaging around through material scraps looking for something to pitch. Seems I have several pieces of camo scraps. fast forward a few days and now I am needing to decide on what type fill to put between the top cover of scraps and the lining of this thing, Just glad I ran out of scraps so it could stop getting bigger.

At any rate after reading a jillion threads about the mentioned insulating materials thought I would get some opinions.

Yes I know it's not Hammock gear it will lay on my manly man bed, or not, But it will definitely help with my injector skills.

So what is the opinions of all or any as what to line this thing with. It is about 72 inches left to right and 108 inches top to bottom in it's current configuration. Will probably bind it with a 2 inch digital camo piece and call it done. The lining will probably be some of Scott Littlefield's green seconds as I have a bit of that about. Still unsure about that might use something more traditional as I would like the thing to stay on the bed and the nylon might be to slick.

Obviously their is no concern about weight or pack ability as I doubt it ever sees the light of day

any and all comments, ideals suggestions

By the way I choose to go this route as I have all the Hammock gear I think I will ever need,,, yeah right!