Hey guys,
My name is Trev and im from the UK, it appears that i have some sort of illness regarding hammocks.....

Im due to spend 6 months fishing around NZ (leaving Oct) and i thought it might be a cool idea to buy a hammock to snooze away some lazy days but never really considered it as a viable long-term sleeping arrangement...
I have family there so have ordered a Hammock Bliss Double which has been delivered to my brothers place (and tent/sleeping bags to save on baggage limit when i travel)so i was looking forward to trying out hammock fun when i got there.

Well i couldn't wait that long...

I have access to 22 acres of woodland here in leafy England (freecamping is almost impossible in the UK for fear of farmers with shotguns screaming "git orf moy laaarnd")

I thought it might be nice to pick up a cheap hammock to play about with here in the UK so i can get all my knots down and try out its potential as a long term platform for kicking up some serious Zzz's
Onto Google, being a member of many fishing/guitar/bushcraft forums i should have know there would be a forum for Hammocks nuts!
Within weeks i have sucked lots of knowledge from here and all the great members videos (special thanks to Shug/Grizz/dutch) and as a result ive ordered lots of cool gear....
So what started off as a cheap way to pass the time till i head of to NZ has turned into a mild obsession...

Thanks for that guys!

Trev