Would all of you new WB purchasers please stop with the "Loook what I got," threads.
Every single day it seems like 2 or 3 new owner posts.

It is making it really hard for us mere mortals to resist these wonderful creations.

You see, I love my new ENO DN. It has new whoopie slings, soft shackles, nice tree huggers, an adjustable ridgeline, a few hanging prussics, and an OK tarp. It is comfortable and works great. It has only 1 full night of use, during which I slept like a baby. But already I long for a BB. I feel unfaithful to my ENO. I really have to make it through at least 1 season before I can justify a WBBB, Don't I? Don't I?
And all of these posts - make it harder and harder to stay away from [email protected]. I am afraid that one late night, I just might give in and hit that pretty little orange check out button.

So please, please, do me and my ENO a favor and cut it out, or at least tone it down. Maybe there is one tiny, tiny thing that you kinda sorta don't like - throw that out there for us. I really don't want to have to join you.

jason