ok so i order'd this one from hammocks.com

http://www.hammocks.com/hammock-pack...tablestand.cfm
so that brings me to my first question. i really wished i would have read the reviews on that site before ordering, doesn't look good, has anyone else done business with them?
ok now skipping on ahead
lets say the hammock and the stand does arrive,
after creeping around the forums a bit i have seen that a stand isn't the best way of going about things, however this is the only option i have at the moment due to space concerns (due to a bedroom music studio i don't have a viable place to hang the hammock that would actually allow me to sleep in it and i have juuuuust enough space to fit the hammock with the stand in there even if its extended to its maximum) will i still be able to comfortably sleep in it some way? what would be the optimal stand spacing/distance for comfort? I'm really looking forward to becoming a hanger and will be extremely disappointed if i won't be able to enjoy it until i move
and lastly, lets say it doesn't arrive, ever, or some catastrophe like that, what would be a good hammock that meets the above criteria
incase it matters I'm 5.11 and 170.lb
thanks all much appreciated, hope this works out and i can enjoy your company as a fellow hanger. (or hangar, put some aircraft in me I'm ready!)