So I saw something about nacrabiners and wondered what the heck they were. So I found out and made some then came the whoopie slings. Got some amsteel blue and made up some of them. Then I thought it would be good to have a hammock. Bought some 1.5 ripstop and made one then got some 1.1 and made another. I then got some dynaglide and made some more whoopie slings. Used some polyester straps with sewn loops at each end and some bamboo as shackles. So the 1.1 so far is my hammock. Set it up in the back yard and used my WM Megalite. Was only in the high 50's so I got a little cold. Next night I used the blue foam pad and was much warmer but it was too fussy. Did 3 more nights at home with the pad and an old synthetic sleeping bag. All too fussy. I found it sort of hard to sleep in at first but it was getting better the more I tried it. Finally borrowed a 3/4 underquilt and the Megalite for a trip of 6 nights that ranged into the 30's and was pleased with the setup. Got a Cuben Tarp from ZPacks also. Found the UQ calculator and calculated the dimensions for the underquilt, bought the material but havn' t had time to sew it up yet. I guess we'll have another frankenquilt here. So that's where I am and glad to be here.