Well, the time has come to once again descend upon the quaint little town of Hot Springs N.C..
The very first group hang that Running Feather and I went to was the semi-annual SEHHA hang, that Ed Speers used to host, back in 2009.
RF & I still talk about the fun we had there and all the great people we met. So, I thought why not bring it back??

I've reserved site 413, the same site that Ed used to reserve. It's a group site that will probably hold up to 15 people. The other sites that people have gotten in the past that are right next to it are, 407,409, & 411. All are still available, so if you plan on coming I'd recommend reserving as soon as possible.

RF will post a link to the previous hangs.

In keeping with tradition, there'll be a Saturday night hot dog roast, we'll put up a spreadsheet for folks to sign up and bring things.

I'm planning on bringing the Ladderball game, and if someone else wants to bring their cornhole game that would be fun.

So, there it is, let's bring back this family friendly, great time in a beautiful place, car camping at it's best group hang!

We'll see ya'll there!

HB