New here, but not new to hammocks, I loves me a good hammock, mm. I am however fairly new to this approach to camping. I have an ENO I've taken camping, but just for lounging, sleeping occurred mostly in tents... and then I found hammocks with mosquito netting. This changed my entire outlook on how to camp comfortably. Finally, I don't have to sleep on the hard lumpy ground!!! I'm still figuring a lot of things out though, so I'm glad these forums are here. This looks like a good place to ask questions and to connect with other people in my area

I'm currently having fun with a DD Frontline hammock and DD tarp. This was the first hammock I found that has attached netting, and its great, but a little heavy. Right now it's all set up in my basement so I can figure out, well, how to set it up. It's fairly knotless, as my knotting skills are limited. Just this past week I got a set of whoopie slings and some figure 9s, which are both fantastic. I'm still looking for a 1 pound or less channel ended hammock, with netting, rated to 250lbs or more. Does this exist? ..perhaps I'll just have to make one. I'm also very curious about the Grizz Bridge.

It should start raining more here soon (East Bay area), anyone else like hiking in the rain?

-draaaak