Hi guys, I'm new but serious. I got my Hennessey Deep Jungle this year when I let my house go and moved off into the jungle. Love it, it's the most brilliant little device ever. I find it better then a house in many respects. So now I'm travelling all over the world and I'm up in the Himalay's in India and I need to upgrade my equipment. I'm getting a Valandre Bloody Mary, I need better clothes and I need to upgrade my Hammock. I wish I had know the DJ wasn;t compatible with the SS when I got it. But I here mixed reports, some at HH say it does work and some say it doesn't fit quite right. So I'm thinking of getting another hammock like an hyperlite with the SS and maybe another SS and give the DJ with the SS to my friend. But still raises some questions, is the hyperlight the best Hammock, I want to use rings to hang it and the hyperlight has a very thin rope and minimum load carrying, what if I need to share my hammock with someone? I mean Hammocks are very light, I'm not stressing over a little weight, maybe an expedition is stronger? So the question is will the SS work the the DJ and what kind of hammock should I get. I like the side entrance better because I like to be able to open up the mosquito net.