I've camped since I was little sparingly, but I recently got the bug which stemmed from my main hobby.
I collect and restore military firearms, that, made me start collecting bayonets, which made me start collecting the field gear, which made me want to use the field gear.

But, I cannot seem to find a decent way to sleep in a tent, and, the darn things are heavy.

So for the last couple months I've been doing tons of research on hammocks. Using this forum included in it.

I almost bought the DD but didn't want to drop that cash just to find out I disliked hammocks.
Then I started looking at Eno.

From there I found Grand Trunk, and it's in Woodland camo just like my gear! So, I had to get it, and for 20$?!?! YES PLEASE.

So. It's being shipped to me right now.

Another side note, I've been having tons of problems sleeping in my bed, so I hope a hammock will solve that issue as well. I hear they do wonders on your back.

The only experience I have with a hammock are the fake knock off things made of rope and spreaderbar. Who hasn't tried to flip purposely on those when you were a kid?

Just like all my gazillions of other forums I'm part of, I'll be on here alot.

Can't wait to get this started!