I've been trying to get a new video together for the new suspension all UQ currently shipping. Here is a brief set of written instructions:

1) Mitten Hooks on primary suspension, which runs through side channels of UQ from head to foot are to be attached to hammock suspension. Either directly if using whoopies or with a small loop of cord larks headed to webbing style suspension. (Alternately, you can attach a small s-biner to both mitten hooks at each end for a single connection point at each end)

2) Tighten primary suspension, I prefer mine tight, lifting hammock when not weighted.

3) Secondary suspension, shock cord attached to four corners of quilt with single centrally located cord lock, can be "looped" over gather end hammock knot or attached to hammock suspension with small s-biner. Place s-biner on quilt side of cord lock if using s-biner attachment. Adjust secondary suspension as need to locate quilt on hammock as desired and to prevent quilt for sliding towards center of hammock from both ends.

4) Head/Foot draws need to be snug but not overly tight, fine line and draft collars help eliminate gapping.

Hope that helps, I'll work to get this new video put together in next few weeks...