Did my first hang since finding this site and beginning to build my own gear. Hiked middle prong trail to lynn rpong to Miry ridge and stayed in campsite 26, a really cool site back off the trail. Set up my hammock in a nice forest of hemlock trees, but soon found out that all my gear doesnt really mesh too well. My diy hammock isnt wide enough to handle my zlite pad which made for cold feet around 3 am. I also had trouble finding two trees with enough space to set up my kelty tarp but I made it work. My lafuma warm n light bag worked well with the pad until my feet came off the pad.Later in the night the wind kicked up on top of the mtn and was hitting around 40 mph or so winds were heavy all night and the next day .Hiked out the next day on miry ridge trail to panther creek across a big river crossing back to middle prong. All in all not a bad trip around 15 miles hiked got to hang out with my dad and some buddies and was out of the house so it cant be bad.Now that i know what my gear can handle I can start making some adjustments to my setup.