yeah, that stings... so despite my having used this setup for about three years now... despite real world observations collected over hundreds of miles of trails, in all sorts of weather from low 20s to high 90s, pouring rain for 5days straight on one trip to swelteringly humid on others, and despite using it in a hammock stand every night for some months now... despite all that actual experience, y'all are basically calling me a liar, or at least stupid.

ouch. me and my big mouth. Won't make that mistake again.

Rest ("hang") assured that your message has been received. I'll be heading out to all the approved vendors so I can buy all the required specific parts to be in compliance with the rules you've so kindly explained. I apologize for having offended the esteemed and incontestable expertise of the assembled lords here with my obviously foolish observations of what must surely have been wild feats of my own imagination. I'm not sure how I could ever have been so wrong; I will consider seeing a psychologist to make sure I'm not having hallucinations! thank you as we'll for that, since it could be a sign of a much more dangerous illness like "lateral thinking" or "improvisation" (gasp) I shudder to even type such frightening words!