Probably not a new idea but my search didn't turn up any results so... just in case this is new, here's the gist of it

use real Parachute Cord - the 7-strand core stuff- for the hammock suspension cord. use a NiteIze figure 9 (large) tensioner (not the carabiner one) at each end of the hammock where the cord is tied to the nylon. run the para cord from hammock, out to the tree (or whatever anchor point) and back to the figure 9. run the cord thru the figure 9 according to their instructions but do it twice and finish with a half hitch on a bight.

the cord is rated for about 500 lbs but the figure 9s are only rated at 150 each. I weigh about 200 naked, plus a 1lb bag, about 8 oz of clothes and plus the 8 oz hammock. the figure 9s show no signs of fatigue yet and it's been two years of near daily use (that's a whole other story about why in sleeping in a hammock in my bedroom...)

ive used this suspension system on an ENO Single Nest, a Pro Nest, and a Grand Trunk Nano with the same results. this setup also saves A LOT of weight that gram weenies like me obsess over.