Hi all,

Inspired by this site, the other members from Australia, and the lack of a central place for us Aussies to purchase DIY products I have harnessed my obsessive qualities to track down some products and start up a little online store. I have also incorporated my other love of sea kayaking, and will be adding items in this range soon.

I have cut and pasted the below info I posted in the Australian DIYers thread earlier today.

We now have an online store dedicated to DIYers in Australia . I have named it Tier Gear, as we look out onto the Great Western Tiers of Tasmania from our house and they are truly awesome.

It is early days and there are more products to be added obviously but it is a start. I am in discussion with manufacturers and wholesalers trying to source essential items. Our focus will be on sourcing Aussie made stuff but obviously this is not always possible.

I now have a contact for possible sourcing of fabric from China but will have to wait and see how that pans out, and whether I have the capacity to buy what is required.

Anyway I hope it is helpful to you guys. I would be grateful for any feedback good and bad, and certainly suggestions as to what you would like to see in the store.

Exciting times!

Tier Gear