Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Anyone interested in purchasing down? Mini group-buy possible...

First, thanks for the treasure trove of knowledge in this forum. I've been lurking for awhile and the information here has helped me make my hammock and tarp. Now that I'm making the TQ and UQ, I'm in the process of purchasing down.

I'll be buying Canadian Hutterite Duck Down (800 fp, 90% net down) from a bulk supplier that I found. Since you guys have been so helpful, I figured I could try to give back to the community by ordering extra down and supplying it at the bulk price for anyone who is interested. I'll probably only be able to purchase no more than 4-5 pounds before import taxes negate the bulk savings.

If anyone is interested, reply here so I can get a headcount! Mods, I posted this here since I'm not actually selling anything yet, just gauging interest...but if this should belong somewhere else, please let me know and I'll post there instead.

Edit: If there's no interest in the duck down (which I'm told is just as good as the goose down and cheaper) there's also the option of getting Canadian Hutterite Goose Down (850fp, 90% down) if that's what everyone prefers but the cost/oz will go up
    Last edited by theledman; 01-02-2014 at 16:37.

• + New Posts