Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Hammock
    Hammeck Netty

Hammeck Netty review

Hello everyone, I recently bit the bullet and picked up a Hammeck Netty, I went with a 11 ft long, double layer Argon 1.6. First things first, I emailed David at Hammeck and picked his brain a little about the different options he had, He was extremely helpful, and very quick to reply. At the time he was only offering whoopie slings, But I was interested in having the Dutch cinch buckles, and Dutch clips. He was more then willing to switch out the suspension for me, And now he is offering it as a choice, Witch I think is great, they are very simple and work like a charm !! Once I made my order I received my hammock within about 1 week, He kept me updated on the process and even sent pictures once it was complete !

I haven't got a chance to hit the woods with it yet, and probably wont for at least a month, But I did throw it up in the back yard... I looked over the hammock and David's craftsmanship looks excellent, I don't really have any experience with hammocks, but once I got in and laid down I immediately found the sweet spot I have read so much about. I am 6'3 and 265 lbs. I felt like I was getting a very flat lay and I was very comfortable !

All and all I have to say that I am extremely pleased with the crew at Hammeck. There price point is excellent. And the product quality is excellent. If you are looking for excellent customer service and a great product I really suggest you give http://www.hammeck.com/ a chance. You wont be disappointed !!
    Attached Images Attached Images

• + New Posts