I know that we have the galleries here on Hammock Forums, but for your own use I see that photobucket is often used.

My wife and I offer a site that you can upload your digital photos and/or you can send in your traditional photos and they will be scanned in and uploaded to your personal site.

We offer many things that other sites do not.
PhotoMax is free for the first 5Gb and gives you 20 free 4x6 photos.
Photobucket is free for the first 1 gb. No free prints.

PhotoMax stores all of your photos you have online in a granite vault in the mountains near Provo, Utah.

You can also, crop, remove redeye, and the rotate image.

Photobucket has the pro version that costs $25 per year. With this you get up to 5Gb storage space (no granite vault), increase in size of image to 2Mb and a video file up to 10 minutes long.

You get all this with PhotoMax for free, Oh yeah Photobucket has ads, PhotoMax has none at all.

Another thing, with Photobucket you have a limit of 2Mb for each photo...as long as you have the pro version ($25/year)
With PhotoMax Free version you have a limit of 5Gb, if you even had a photo that large. If you opt to use our MaxCast, for Videos there is not limit (we use what is called large file format), currently most people that make the Video saver have 2 hours of video.
Photobucket allows you 10 minutes.

Finally you can take your photos and make many things with them, mugs, handbags, photobooks, DVDs, playing cards, etc.

PhotoMax is very flexible and allows you to put your photos online and share them with whomever you choose.

Try it out, you have nothing to loose.

mmvalley.myphotomax.com

Marc L. Valley