hh supershelter question?

what up all!!

i have both the hennesy EXPEDITION ASYM and also the ULTRALITE BACKPACKER A-SYM. i want to camp this winter, how ever the supershelter looks confusing. how do you get in with the pad and the under cover attached. also is it a pain? before i go buy it i want to know if its worth the money on the product. thanks

Hammock
    Hennessey Explorer Ultralight
    Tarp
    Hennessey Hex
    Insulation
    HH Super Shelter
    Suspension
    ring buckle
    Images
    I like it. I don't have a rpoblem getting in or out but I do have the Explorer so it is a little bigger. For money I think it is best setup available for the HH. But it has to be used with the space blanket/ Heat Sheet. I've got a couple of vids on the Super Shelter in the vid section.

I've taken it into the teens with a cheapo coleman 0* sleeping bag. You can buy lighter but I don;t think you can get better _for the money_.
    I may be slow... But I sure am gimpy.

"Bless you child, when you set out to thread a needle don't hold the thread still and fetch the needle up to it; hold the needle still and poke the thread at it; that's the way a woman most always does, but a man always does t'other way."
    Mrs. Loftus to Huck Finn

We Don't Sew... We Make Gear! video series

Important thread injector guidelines especially for Newbies

Bobbin Tension - A Personal Viewpoint

Hammock
    Molly Mac Gear
    Images
    The only choices that come close to the price/performance of the SS is a KAQ Potomac and a JRB Shenandoah. Both are more expensive. KAQ, like SS, is synthetic. Shenandoah is down. I have no experience with a Shenandoah.

I do have a KAQ and a SS, never a problem with either, have used both to sleep comfy in the teens, and have used them together in the teens.

If I could only have one of them, I'd keep the KAQ.

- MacEntyre
    "We must, indeed, all hang together or, most assuredly, we shall all hang separately." - Ben Franklin
    www.MollyMacGear.com

Hammock
    DIY,WBBB,DutchBridge
    Tarp
    Cuben,Superfly
    Insulation
    Quilts :P
    Suspension
    Dutchware
    i'v been looking at the SS also for my HH either that or a JRB nest....not sure on wht to get right now i'm using a pad i made out of Reflex insulation and thin layer of fleece stitched to the reflex works good but would like something with alittle less bulk