Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 50
  1. #21
    Whoooo Buddy)))) Shug's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Minnesota
    Hammock
    DIY GreenBeanHammock
    Tarp
    DIY Tarps/HG Cuben
    Insulation
    Frankenquilt/Pod
    Suspension
    Whoopie Slings
    Posts
    14,488
    Images
    62
    Quote Originally Posted by Barefoot Child View Post
    Live inside his heart.
    That there is a mighty big place I reckon............ h-r-r-m-phhhh
    My heart always says "make 'em laugh!"
    Whoooo Buddy)))) I Love Onions, Grits, Greens, Livermush, NC Style BBQ, Potted Meat, Anchovies, 'Naner Puddin", Peanut Butter Pie, Red Velvet Cake and Cocoa and Straaaaaawwwwberrrry Milk and Coffee Crisps....
    I Hope Heaven has a Bakery!!!!



    Shug's YouTube Videos

    Hammock How-To Videos ..... Essentials For Noobs

    Shug and Friends Jammin'

  2. #22
    Senior Member Barefoot Child's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Charlotte, Michigan
    Hammock
    WB Tribe
    Tarp
    OGeeTarp & OES
    Insulation
    PHOENIX/BURROW
    Suspension
    Webbing N Whoopie
    Posts
    1,350
    Yup...that there be true mate.

  3. #23
    Senior Member Barefoot Child's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Charlotte, Michigan
    Hammock
    WB Tribe
    Tarp
    OGeeTarp & OES
    Insulation
    PHOENIX/BURROW
    Suspension
    Webbing N Whoopie
    Posts
    1,350
    'Winkles only go where smiles have been."
    Mark Twain (the Olde' articulater himself)

  4. #24
    Ken's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Linville Gorge Wilderness
    Hammock
    DIY
    Tarp
    Speer SWT
    Insulation
    hammockgear.com
    Suspension
    Whoopie slings
    Posts
    1,101
    Another award winning video Shug! That went great with my first cup of coffee!

    See you soon!

    Ken
    http://www.linvillegorge.net

    "You can't hem up a Rat!" Malcom Johnson, ca. 1970

  5. #25
    Senior Member animalcontrol's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Bloomington, IN
    Hammock
    Warbonnet BB D1.1, Traveler S1.7
    Tarp
    Cuben DIY
    Insulation
    2/3 UQ, DIY TQ
    Suspension
    whoopie slings
    Posts
    2,515
    Images
    101
    Thanks for capturing all the memories Shug...
    Man, when you put your WBG TQ on your head and said "Luke, I'm your Father..." I just fell out! Awesome!
    Enjoy the Gorge...
    "Every day is a new day to a better future"
    "Of all the things that matter, that really and truly matter, working more efficiently and getting more done is not among them." ~ Mike Dooley
    "What if I told you that you couldn't have anymore of anything... No more friends, no more money, no more anything, until you first got happy with what you have?"~ Mike Dooley
    "The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing." ~ Socrates

  6. #26
    GrizzlyAdams's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Illinois
    Hammock
    DIY Bridge, v0.n, where n is large
    Tarp
    depends on season
    Insulation
    DIY UQ
    Posts
    4,628
    Images
    564
    Watching this video was a great way to start my morning.
    I'm afraid though the the morning started a little earlier than
    usual for the rest of the clan when I hit the floor laughing aloud.

    A deep winter hang....hmm....out on the edge, deep in the wood...I think it's time to renew my Zero Hero qualifications.

    thanks for another entertaining video

    Grizz

  7. #27
    Old Gorge Rat Hawk-eye's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Oak Ridge & Linville Gorge, North Carolina
    Hammock
    HHE, 2QZQ Mod4, Jerry 5 DIY
    Tarp
    HG Cuben/SFly Camo
    Insulation
    HammockGear Prod.
    Suspension
    Use them all!
    Posts
    9,809
    Images
    3
    I just realized something ... after watching these videos as well as other SHUG PRODUCTIONS ... I got so tickled watching this second one ... I might have a problem in the gorge the week after next!

    Going to have to carry extra clothes ... I'm afraid I'm going to be laughing so hard I might end up peeing myself!

    Man I wish I could break away to SC to see your show this coming week!

    Can't wait to see Shug's Linville Gorge production!

    WARNING: Will discuss Rhurbarb Strawberry Pie and Livermush at random.


    "A democracy is two wolves and a small lamb voting on what to have for dinner.
    Freedom under a constitutional republic is a well armed lamb contesting the vote." ... B.Franklin


    Home of the Gorge Rats: Linville Gorge
    My Videos YouTube Channel
    Photo collections Flickr Photostream


    Gorge Rat Productions On FaceBook

  8. #28
    Whoooo Buddy)))) Shug's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Minnesota
    Hammock
    DIY GreenBeanHammock
    Tarp
    DIY Tarps/HG Cuben
    Insulation
    Frankenquilt/Pod
    Suspension
    Whoopie Slings
    Posts
    14,488
    Images
    62
    Quote Originally Posted by Barefoot Child View Post
    'Wrinkles only go where smiles have been."
    Mark Twain (the Olde' articulater himself)
    That why I have Tommy Lee Jones mug.......

    Quote Originally Posted by Ken View Post
    Another award winning video Shug! That went great with my first cup of coffee!
    See you soon!
    Ken
    How was that second cuppa?
    See you in the gorge soonest.......

    Quote Originally Posted by animalcontrol View Post
    Thanks for capturing all the memories Shug...
    Man, when you put your WBG TQ on your head and said "Luke, I'm your Father..." I just fell out! Awesome!
    Enjoy the Gorge...
    Crotchety and bitter ....... tore me up!

    Quote Originally Posted by GrizzlyAdams View Post
    Watching this video was a great way to start my morning.
    I'm afraid though the the morning started a little earlier than
    usual for the rest of the clan when I hit the floor laughing aloud.
    A deep winter hang....hmm....out on the edge, deep in the wood...I think it's time to renew my Zero Hero qualifications.
    thanks for another entertaining video
    Grizz
    C'mon .... let us be hammocking Zero Heros!
    Thanks Grizz.

    Quote Originally Posted by Hawk-eye View Post
    I just realized something ... after watching these videos as well as other SHUG PRODUCTIONS ... I got so tickled watching this second one ... I might have a problem in the gorge the week after next!
    Going to have to carry extra clothes ... I'm afraid I'm going to be laughing so hard I might end up peeing myself!
    Man I wish I could break away to SC to see your show this coming week!
    Can't wait to see Shug's Linville Gorge production!
    I only act up on camera .... the rest of the time I am a dullard.
    Gorge!!!!
    Whoooo Buddy)))) I Love Onions, Grits, Greens, Livermush, NC Style BBQ, Potted Meat, Anchovies, 'Naner Puddin", Peanut Butter Pie, Red Velvet Cake and Cocoa and Straaaaaawwwwberrrry Milk and Coffee Crisps....
    I Hope Heaven has a Bakery!!!!



    Shug's YouTube Videos

    Hammock How-To Videos ..... Essentials For Noobs

    Shug and Friends Jammin'

  9. #29
    Senior Member Optimus's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Clovis,Ca "Gateway to the Sierras"
    Hammock
    DIY Single layer
    Tarp
    Nyl Shwr Crtn Linr
    Insulation
    DIY Down 2/3 UQ
    Suspension
    Straps and Cams
    Posts
    115
    Images
    4
    Hey Shug, Another great video set. Looks like so much fun with all the like minded forum members, it almost makes me want to move away from my beloved sunny central cali location . . . almost Keep up the great work, and get well soon!

    Slopes

    p.s. Wooo budddy !
    Last edited by Optimus; 10-16-2009 at 09:55. Reason: accidental click on "post" button

  10. #30
    Senior Member Perkolady's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    NE GA
    Hammock
    diy
    Tarp
    diy 9x11
    Insulation
    JRB No Sniveller
    Suspension
    CBs + DCs
    Posts
    1,178
    Images
    29
    Great video of great times!

    Made me want to reach for my fleece jacket!

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •