Warbonnet BB Dbl 1.7
    Tarp
    OES Deluxe - black
    Insulation
    3 season yeti
    Suspension
    AHE Whoopies
    Images
    Hey you know just thinking about this, i bet if you found some shockcord and cut a little hole at the in the hem of the pants (i hope i named it right) and then put a line lock on there you can have the pants tightened up to your ankles... not that mac isn't worthy of another sewing project but i'm just thinking aloud as i'm a fellow pear myself and this would be a quick easy way for me to fix my issues with my dragging pants...

Hammock
    HH Explorer UL Zip
    Tarp
    DIY Gear Winter
    Insulation
    HH SS
    Suspension
    Whoopie Sling
    Mac would probably be a better option than me for this.

Hammock
    Molly Mac Gear
    Images
    It looks and sounds like what I do to shirts... all of my flannel shirts have two thirds sleeves, cut right at the end of the split above the cuff.

I'll be glad to give it a try!

PM sent.

- MacEntyre
    "We must, indeed, all hang together or, most assuredly, we shall all hang separately." - Ben Franklin
    www.MollyMacGear.com

Hammock
    none
    Tarp
    none
    Quote Originally Posted by srestrepo View Post
    Hey you know just thinking about this, i bet if you found some shockcord and cut a little hole at the in the hem of the pants (i hope i named it right) and then put a line lock on there you can have the pants tightened up to your ankles... not that mac isn't worthy of another sewing project but i'm just thinking aloud as i'm a fellow pear myself and this would be a quick easy way for me to fix my issues with my dragging pants...
    It would be an option, but these pants are 3XL. I probably could have gotten away with a 2X, but it would have made the waist a bit tight when I use the pants as a outer layer. Being 3XL means that they're made for a person who's probably a good foot taller than me, which means there's about 12" of material to remove for them to wear like my normal pants.