WarBonnet BB 1.1 DBL
    Tarp
    Maccat Deluxe Spin
    Insulation
    JRB No Sniv + Yeti
    Suspension
    Whoppie Slingin'
    Quote Originally Posted by Ewker View Post
    thanks for sharing the video of your trip. Big South Fork is a great place to hike. One reason I like it is because not a lot of people go there.
    I only saw a guy on a bike and one other person in 4 days. The guy on the bike was like; Are you okay? I was like: Fine, having a great time. I was sitting down next to the trail eating a delicious (Just kidding) mountain house, and he was i think astonished to see someone out on the trail at this time of year. All the parking lots were empty, and many of the places around the area were closed, i guess they are seasonal. Yea, i like the quietness though, its nice.

I also wanna say thanks to you EWKER. He scanned me the pages of the book i needed in order to do the loop, without that last minute intervention, I would have had no choice but to next day the book. I now have the book too, but those scans were key, thanks alot!

Hammock
    Henry Shires Tarp Tent
    Tarp
    with a tent?
    Insulation
    Helium down bag
    Quote Originally Posted by ikemouser View Post
    I only saw a guy on a bike and one other person in 4 days. The guy on the bike was like; Are you okay? I was like: Fine, having a great time. I was sitting down next to the trail eating a delicious (Just kidding) mountain house, and he was i think astonished to see someone out on the trail at this time of year. All the parking lots were empty, and many of the places around the area were closed, i guess they are seasonal. Yea, i like the quietness though, its nice.

I also wanna say thanks to you EWKER. He scanned me the pages of the book i needed in order to do the loop, without that last minute intervention, I would have had no choice but to next day the book. I now have the book too, but those scans were key, thanks alot!

That is pretty typical in seeing folks up there. I have been up there many times during the yr and still never see folks except for the &*^%$#@ horse people

No problem glad I was able to help you out.
    There are times that the only way you can do something is alone that waiting on the convenience of others means that a lot of opportunities will pass you by
    Spirit Walker

Religion was invented when the first con man met the first fool. ― Mark Twain

Who cares about showers, gourmet food, using flush toilets. Just keep on walking and being away from it all.

Sounds like a good relaxing quiet trip. just what I need too.

Nice video. I like it!!
    Last edited by DanaMac; 02-01-2010 at 17:08.
    AARN USA - North America Distributors