Hammock
    WBRR, bluebridge grizz bridge,
    Tarp
    cloudburst
    Insulation
    lynx
    Suspension
    wb straps
    I just had an idea..............even though you are using a rope/cord suspension, maybe where the cord goes thru the channel on the end of the hammock you could run it through a tube, like surgical tubing etc-------so it wont scrunch up so much on the ends. Just a short piece would do---maybe a foot or so long? Just a thought, let me know if it works!
    “The two most common elements in the universe are hydrogen and stupidity.”
    Harlan Ellison

Do not walk behind me, for I may not lead. Do not walk ahead of me, for I may not follow. Do not walk beside me, either, just leave me alone.
    --unknown

Hammock
    WBBB,Claytor JH
    Tarp
    Claytor D, WB Hex
    Insulation
    Ptarm/Incub/Burrow
    Suspension
    Whoopie Slings
    Excellent idea! I will try this if I can find tubing small enough to thread though the end channel (Know I have some 3/8" and 5/8".) Probably could still use Amsteel with 3/8" If 5/8" too big, maybe the tubing could be "Split" in half and that would help reduce weight too...

Thanks,
    Everett
    "Take me away to a quiet place where beings melt into inner space. Every step brings me closer to see, my haven away beneath the trees." From Beneath the Trees by Everett Dort

Hammock
    WBBB,Claytor JH
    Tarp
    Claytor D, WB Hex
    Insulation
    Ptarm/Incub/Burrow
    Suspension
    Whoopie Slings
    If Amsteel too big to thread through (For 3/8" tubing), maybe a Whoopie sling would... Even More Better!
    "Take me away to a quiet place where beings melt into inner space. Every step brings me closer to see, my haven away beneath the trees." From Beneath the Trees by Everett Dort