Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 23
  1. #11
    Senior Member lazy river road's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Baltimore, MD
    Hammock
    Warbonnet
    Tarp
    HG/BWWD/Z-Packs
    Insulation
    Hammock Gear
    Suspension
    Woopies & Straps
    Posts
    3,245
    Images
    152
    Quote Originally Posted by Counselor View Post
    Mine did not come with a bladder, just the bladder pouch.

    That is a beauty, I just bought a catalyst. None of the ULA packs come with bladders just the bladder pouch
    Sometimes I like to hike and think, And sometimes I just like to hike.

    Hiking is'ent about waiting for the storm to pass its about learning to hike in the rain.

  2. #12
    Banned
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Private
    Posts
    397
    Images
    1
    @Counselor,

    Did you get this before the 2009 changes?

    Thanks,
    John

  3. #13
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Houston, Texas
    Posts
    633
    Quote Originally Posted by Redwood Guy View Post
    @Counselor,

    Did you get this before the 2009 changes?

    Thanks,
    John
    I'm not sure what changes were made - if you can direct me i'll take a look.

    I believe I bought it in January of 2009.

  4. #14
    Banned
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Private
    Posts
    397
    Images
    1
    You get this sold off yet Counselor?

  5. #15
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Houston, Texas
    Posts
    633
    Quote Originally Posted by Redwood Guy View Post
    You get this sold off yet Counselor?
    Nope - still sitting in my gear closet

  6. #16
    Banned
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Private
    Posts
    397
    Images
    1
    Okie, than let me just throw out this question to ya...

    Here is what I'd like to be able to carry...

    WB Blackbird (double layer)
    WB SuperFly (in a snakeskin)
    The Incubator (the perfect trees)
    Bear Burrito Oven (Arrowhead) - not 100% sure on this item
    Snoring Cub Pillows (Arrowhead)
    Either the "Black Mamba" (WB) or the Burrow (TPT, if he ever releases it)
    A small cooking set ("mini-atomic, 700, fuel" for long trips, maybe a jetboil for overnight / short trips where weight won't be an issue)

    Than of course 1-2 days of food, cloths, and such. (I realize most of this could mean the different between a "lot of room" and "not a lot of room")

    I will be carrying very very little water. It rains here where I live almost every day. Natural collection + boil is how we do it here.

    Anyway, mostly looking for something for weekend trips.

    Thanks,
    John

  7. #17
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Houston, Texas
    Posts
    633
    I have filled it with almost everything you've listed for a weekend outing.

    BlackBird
    OES Deluxe
    Speer SnugFit
    Speer Top Blanket and then swapped out to GoLite Ultra
    Inflatable pillow
    Jetboil
    food/clothing

    I put the jetboil and tarp in the outer side pockets. Quilts and clothing on the inside. Food on the mesh outer pocket on the main pack.

    Plenty of room.

    Quote Originally Posted by Redwood Guy View Post
    Okie, than let me just throw out this question to ya...

    Here is what I'd like to be able to carry...

    WB Blackbird (double layer)
    WB SuperFly (in a snakeskin)
    The Incubator (the perfect trees)
    Bear Burrito Oven (Arrowhead) - not 100% sure on this item
    Snoring Cub Pillows (Arrowhead)
    Either the "Black Mamba" (WB) or the Burrow (TPT, if he ever releases it)
    A small cooking set ("mini-atomic, 700, fuel" for long trips, maybe a jetboil for overnight / short trips where weight won't be an issue)

    Than of course 1-2 days of food, cloths, and such. (I realize most of this could mean the different between a "lot of room" and "not a lot of room")

    I will be carrying very very little water. It rains here where I live almost every day. Natural collection + boil is how we do it here.

    Anyway, mostly looking for something for weekend trips.

    Thanks,
    John

  8. #18
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Minnesota
    Posts
    155
    How has this not sold? If it was a medium torso, I would have bought it long ago.

  9. #19
    mbiraman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    West Kootenays,BC,Canada
    Hammock
    Warbonnet BB DL 1.1 & Lite Owl
    Tarp
    Black MacCat Del.
    Insulation
    Yeti 3,4 & HRQ/HGB
    Suspension
    webbing/whoopie
    Posts
    4,372
    Images
    7
    Quote Originally Posted by The_Saint View Post
    How has this not sold? If it was a medium torso, I would have bought it long ago.
    No, i would have bought it. I bought a new one yesterday
    " The mind creates the abyss, the heart crosses it."

    “The measure of your life will not be in what you accumulate, but in what you give away.” ~Wayne Dyer

    www.birchsidecustomwoodwork.com

  10. #20
    TrailH4x's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Berwick, LA
    Hammock
    HH-HBPA,2QZQ-Mod2L
    Tarp
    MacCat Dlx Spinn
    Insulation
    JRB MW3 & TiGoat
    Suspension
    DIY 7/64" UCR's
    Posts
    424
    Images
    20
    Yup. Been watching it since the cell pohone chimed the first time.

    Quote Originally Posted by The_Saint View Post
    ...If it was a medium torso...
    H4x
    SM TR49, SR-875 "A boy learns integrity through his eyes, ears and hands."

    "You step into the Road, and if you don't keep your feet, there is no telling where you might be swept off to." Bilbo Baggins, as quoted by Frodo The Fellowship of the Ring

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •