Hammock
    JRB Bridge and WBBB 1.0 DBL
    Tarp
    Mamajamba SpinnUL
    Insulation
    Gossamer Gear 1/4"
    Suspension
    Whoopie slings!
    It is funny. When an animal eats a bit of ramen or some Moose Goo we don't care but touch our coffee and it is war. War I tell you. Bear arms for the caffeine!
    Bleemus

Yes, I sleep in a hammock. Please pass the Grey Poupon.

Insulation
    warm stuff
    Quote Originally Posted by Bleemus View Post
    It is funny. When an animal eats a bit of ramen or some Moose Goo we don't care but touch our coffee and it is war. War I tell you. Bear arms for the caffeine!
    WAR is right. At least not be so stingy, share, don't take it all. that bird could have taken all the ramen i would not have cared, but coffee is another story entirely.
    I try to take one day at a time, but sometimes several days attack me at once. Jennifer Unlimited
    Health food may be good for the conscience, but Oreos taste a hell of a lot better. -- Robert Redford

http://daydreamingmisadventurer.blogspot.com/

Hammock
    Treehugger (Eno clone), and HHULB
    Tarp
    HH Hex
    Insulation
    sleeping bag
    Suspension
    webbing
    Your trip pics make me want to come out of retirement to lead a brownie troop.....almost.

Crazy Hammock Lady

Insulation
    warm stuff
    Quote Originally Posted by avalonmorn View Post
    Your trip pics make me want to come out of retirement to lead a brownie troop.....almost.
    LMAO. I love that she is in girl scouts, and she has a great set of leaders, BUT i have to say that this is the most DISORGANIZED organization i have EVER seen. At least this service unit is. I am always amazed at how little info we have about important events. Seems like the whole weekend was all about asking where we were supposed to be and what time, and getting the great answer of I dunno. The girls had a great time though and didn't seem to notice or care about the i don't know moments. I have been asked to be a leader and declined every time just for that reason, I do try to make sure i am there to help as much as possible though.
    I try to take one day at a time, but sometimes several days attack me at once. Jennifer Unlimited
    Health food may be good for the conscience, but Oreos taste a hell of a lot better. -- Robert Redford

http://daydreamingmisadventurer.blogspot.com/