Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast
Results 31 to 40 of 50

Thread: NC new guy

  1. #31
    New Member red's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    vale nc
    Hammock
    looking
    Tarp
    looking
    Insulation
    looking
    Suspension
    looking
    Posts
    22
    Is there anywhere that sales hammocks around the hickory nc area that anyone knows of? I would like to see a few in person.

  2. #32
    Hooch's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Princeton, NC
    Hammock
    Warbonnet Blackbird 1.7 DL
    Tarp
    Speer Winter Tarp
    Insulation
    Burrow & Crowsnest
    Suspension
    WhoopieSling/Strap
    Posts
    4,387
    Images
    46
    Not sure about folks who sell them in the Hickory area, but I drive to Hickory on a pretty regular basis from Charlotte to visit my Grandma. Give me a yell some time, I can offer 3 different hammocks to try out: Warbonet Blackbird 1.7 DL, Speer IIIA and ENO DoubleNest.
    "If you play a Nicleback song backwards, you'll hear messages from the devil. Even worse, if you play it forward, you'll hear Nickleback." - Dave Grohl

  3. #33
    Member
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Graham, NC
    Hammock
    WB Traveler 1.7 DL
    Tarp
    Etowah 10X12 Camo
    Suspension
    Whoopies
    Posts
    70
    Quote Originally Posted by red View Post
    Is there anywhere that sales hammocks around the hickory nc area that anyone knows of? I would like to see a few in person.
    red,

    Is there an REI anywhere near you? They have some you could check out.

  4. #34
    New Member red's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    vale nc
    Hammock
    looking
    Tarp
    looking
    Insulation
    looking
    Suspension
    looking
    Posts
    22
    Quote Originally Posted by ncffp163 View Post
    red,

    Is there an REI anywhere near you? They have some you could check out.
    yah there is one in Charlotte i will have to give it a look see thanks

  5. #35
    New Member red's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    vale nc
    Hammock
    looking
    Tarp
    looking
    Insulation
    looking
    Suspension
    looking
    Posts
    22
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooch View Post
    Not sure about folks who sell them in the Hickory area, but I drive to Hickory on a pretty regular basis from Charlotte to visit my Grandma. Give me a yell some time, I can offer 3 different hammocks to try out: Warbonet Blackbird 1.7 DL, Speer IIIA and ENO DoubleNest.

    tanks hooch i will try to get with ya one day soon

  6. #36
    Ken's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Linville Gorge Wilderness
    Hammock
    DIY
    Tarp
    Speer SWT
    Insulation
    hammockgear.com
    Suspension
    Whoopie slings
    Posts
    1,101
    Quote Originally Posted by red View Post
    Is there anywhere that sales hammocks around the hickory nc area that anyone knows of? I would like to see a few in person.
    Red, I believe Outdoor Supply on the square in Hickory has ENO hammocks. That is the only place I've seen any around this area. Like Hooch, I'd be glad to get with you sometime and show you what I have. Those are a couple of Hennessys and a DIY. Hooch has a little broader selection!

    Ken
    http://www.linvillegorge.net

    "You can't hem up a Rat!" Malcom Johnson, ca. 1970

  7. #37
    New Member red's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    vale nc
    Hammock
    looking
    Tarp
    looking
    Insulation
    looking
    Suspension
    looking
    Posts
    22
    Quote Originally Posted by Ken View Post
    Red, I believe Outdoor Supply on the square in Hickory has ENO hammocks. That is the only place I've seen any around this area. Like Hooch, I'd be glad to get with you sometime and show you what I have. Those are a couple of Hennessys and a DIY. Hooch has a little broader selection!

    Ken
    thanks ken

    I forgot bout outdoor supply

  8. #38
    Member
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Graham, NC
    Hammock
    WB Traveler 1.7 DL
    Tarp
    Etowah 10X12 Camo
    Suspension
    Whoopies
    Posts
    70
    Does Outdoor Supply have a website?

  9. #39
    New Member red's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    vale nc
    Hammock
    looking
    Tarp
    looking
    Insulation
    looking
    Suspension
    looking
    Posts
    22
    Quote Originally Posted by ncffp163 View Post
    Does Outdoor Supply have a website?
    This is all I could find


    http://www.outdoorsupplycompany.com/...y/Welcome.html

  10. #40
    Member
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Graham, NC
    Hammock
    WB Traveler 1.7 DL
    Tarp
    Etowah 10X12 Camo
    Suspension
    Whoopies
    Posts
    70
    Thanks red

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •