Hammock
    Warbonnets
    Tarp
    MacCat Ultra Spinn
    Insulation
    DIY Climashield
    Images

SOLD:Crazy Crib

I don't suppose anyone wants a gently used Crazy Crib? It's just the hammock and stuff sack. I was going to use it for dayhiking, but it confuses me to strap it up when I'm tired. About $28 will get it shipped to you. I can take PayPal.

I might as well throw this out there to. I ran across a sweet deal I couldn't pass up on eBay. A Speer IIIA complete setup, even comes with the book! It was supposedly used once for a product review. I may just love it, but I have a feeling that at least the tarp will come up for sale on here next week.

Hammock
    Warbonnets
    Tarp
    MacCat Ultra Spinn
    Insulation
    DIY Climashield
    Images
    Surely there must be someone that would want a Crazy Creek Crib? $22 will get it shipped to you.

I'm liking my Speers setup so much that I need to recoup some funds. I don't think the previous owner actually used the thing. If they did, they did an awfully good job of folding everything back up--I wish I was a product reviewer. I'll probably end up parting with that bid ol' Speers cat-cut tarp though. I like my MacCat better.

28$ total

28 dollars total. i could send you a money order or something in 2 weeks when i get paid. call me at (859) 753-7694

Hammock
    Hennessy
    Tarp
    MacCat Deluxe
    Insulation
    Duff
    Suspension
    Webbing, biners.
    Images
    oops! Nevermind me!
    Last edited by RockStar; 10-17-2007 at 02:25.
    "Success is the ability to go from one failure to another with no loss of enthusiasm."
    -Churchill

http://www.flickr.com/photos/scorpiorising80/