Tarp
    Custom OES
    Insulation
    DIM UQ NoSniv TQ
    Suspension
    JRB Triglide/strap
    Images

THANKS! & It's on the way!

I got a message from Brandon & Mac that my WBBB is on it's way. I even got a tracking number, Woo Hoo!

I'm excited & nervous & all that!

Thanks to all who donated & made this possible!! I do sincerely appreciate it from the bottom of my heart!

Also, thank you to all who offered suggestions on making repairs & "just" made a show of support! This made a difficult situation bearable!

Once it is here & I figure it all out, I'll take pics of it & post em here!

Hammocking has changed my life. Until just over 5 years ago, I would barely manage to go hiking / camping 4 or 5 days a year, if that often. Now, not counting sleeping in the back yard nearly every night, I go on as many trips in an average year as almost the preceding (B H) 10 years combined. And, honestly, I was near selling all of my hiking gear & quitting all together. I am so glad I did not! Although I do feel sorry for my poor old Nomad tent, I haven't used it in over 6 years. It's now my youngest son's, but he don't use it or a hammock so,,,,,,,,,,,

Anyway, this is just the Icing on the cake.

Thanks again to everyone!
    When you have a backpack on, no matter where you are, you’re home.
    PAIN is INEVITABLE. MISERY is OPTIONAL.

Hammock
    WBBB
    Tarp
    Custom OES
    Insulation
    DIM UQ NoSniv TQ
    Suspension
    JRB Triglide/strap
    Images
    As of 1415 today I am the proud owner of a Coyote Brown WBBB.
    I had to sign for the WBBB, & everyone at my house was at work. Fortunately, I am mobile & happened to stop at home for "Stuff" I forgot, as I pulled up to the house, I noticed the Mail truck down the hill (30 houses) then I found the "you weren’t here to sign for the package" note. I jumped back in the Ambulance & caught up with the Mailman. Well,,, his truck anyway. He was already out to the next part of his route. I didn't care, I waited When he got back to the truck there I was, with note & ID in hand, I'm pretty sure I looked like one of those cartoon puppies with the big eyes BUT I GOT MY WARBONETT ON!!! As of now I got less than 1.5 hrs before I am off work, then a 13 minute drive home then I get to play with my new toy.

Thanks again Y'all!
    When you have a backpack on, no matter where you are, you’re home.
    PAIN is INEVITABLE. MISERY is OPTIONAL.

Hammock
    Warbonnet ON!
    Tarp
    SuperFly or MacCat
    Insulation
    Yetis & Mambas
    Suspension
    Webbing and rings
    Images
    Ambulance vs. Mail Truck
    You just have to love the visual that conjures up.
    Trust nobody!