Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Results 21 to 27 of 27
  1. #21
    slowhike's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Winston-Salem, NC
    Hammock
    DIY, gathered end , w/ spreader
    Tarp
    DIY w/ pull-outs
    Insulation
    DAM/ HG Incubator
    Suspension
    Webbing & rings
    Posts
    10,595
    Images
    319
    Hey Shug... ya goina drink all that chuga tea before you get back down to tha gorge?

    Are you sure you didn't get that ankle bracelet from your local sheriff dept?
    don`t leave the CREATOR out of the creation!

  2. #22
    Whoooo Buddy)))) Shug's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Minnesota
    Hammock
    DIY GreenBeanHammock
    Tarp
    DIY Tarps/HG Cuben
    Insulation
    Frankenquilt/Pod
    Suspension
    Whoopie Slings
    Posts
    14,488
    Images
    62
    Quote Originally Posted by slowhike View Post
    Hey Shug... ya goina drink all that chuga tea before you get back down to tha gorge?

    Are you sure you didn't get that ankle bracelet from your local sheriff dept?
    Haaaa..... the Sheriff always knows my locale.......
    Whoooo Buddy)))) I Love Onions, Grits, Greens, Livermush, NC Style BBQ, Potted Meat, Anchovies, 'Naner Puddin", Peanut Butter Pie, Red Velvet Cake and Cocoa and Straaaaaawwwwberrrry Milk and Coffee Crisps....
    I Hope Heaven has a Bakery!!!!



    Shug's YouTube Videos

    Hammock How-To Videos ..... Essentials For Noobs

    Shug and Friends Jammin'

  3. #23
    babelfish5's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Conroe, Tx
    Hammock
    BB 1.7 DL
    Tarp
    MacCat SpinnUL
    Insulation
    Crowsnest
    Suspension
    Adjustable Webbing
    Posts
    774
    Images
    1
    Hey Shug,

    What's that "tea" your cooking up. What is it made from and how does it taste?
    "Once you start down the Dark Path, forever will it dominate your destiny." - Yoda


    Hungry Hammock Hanger Website

  4. #24
    Senior Member Peg-Leg's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Trussville, AL
    Hammock
    5 DIY's and a Warbonnet BB
    Tarp
    BWDD 4 Season, DIY
    Insulation
    Incubator / DIY IX
    Suspension
    Whoopie!!
    Posts
    420
    Images
    16
    You go and post a new video just when I think my addiction was cured.

    I see you enjoy a good smoke in the woods. Makes me want to get my pipe, pack and hammock and head out.

    Thanks for the vid. Looking forward to part three.
    If God had meant for us to sleep on the ground,
    He wouldn't have created trees....

    “Everybody needs beauty as well as bread, places to play in and pray in where nature may heal and cheer and give strength to the body and soul.” - John Muir

  5. #25
    BlazeAway's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Denmark
    Hammock
    WB Traveler
    Tarp
    WB tarps
    Insulation
    HG Down, PolarPod
    Suspension
    Whoopie Slings
    Posts
    1,242
    Images
    113
    Shug, if your name was spelled with a “she” I would be all over you.
    Your luck it isn’t.

  6. #26
    Senior Member Hangin' Burrito's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    In the North Carolina mountains!
    Hammock
    Black DIY dual zipper
    Tarp
    Black DIY 10'X12'
    Insulation
    DIY down UQ & TQ
    Suspension
    Whoopie sling
    Posts
    1,333
    Man, I go to the Hot Springs hang this past weekend and think it can't get any better, and come home to not one, but 3 great videos.
    Thanks for making my morning Shug!!! Sure do wish you could make the Gorge next month, my friend.
    I do understand the "making a living" thing though.
    Thanks again for another great video, excellent filming!!

    Hangin Burrito
    "Is this the best you've got?!!" (Shortoff Mtn., Linville Gorge 2010)

    "Life is tough.....it's even tougher if you're stupid!".....(John Wayne)

  7. #27
    Whoooo Buddy)))) Shug's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Minnesota
    Hammock
    DIY GreenBeanHammock
    Tarp
    DIY Tarps/HG Cuben
    Insulation
    Frankenquilt/Pod
    Suspension
    Whoopie Slings
    Posts
    14,488
    Images
    62
    Quote Originally Posted by babelfish5 View Post
    Hey Shug,

    What's that "tea" your cooking up. What is it made from and how does it taste?
    Lonetracker did a nice post on it: http://www.hammockforums.net/forum/s...ad.php?t=22285

    Quote Originally Posted by Peg-Leg View Post
    You go and post a new video just when I think my addiction was cured.
    I see you enjoy a good smoke in the woods. Makes me want to get my pipe, pack and hammock and head out.
    Thanks for the vid. Looking forward to part three.
    As much as I hate it .... I enjoy a smoke. Lots of my other vices had to go .... but this one lingers for now!

    Quote Originally Posted by BlazeAway View Post
    Shug, if your name was spelled with a “she” I would be all over you.
    Your luck it isn’t.
    That is funny.

    Quote Originally Posted by Hangin' Burrito View Post
    Man, I go to the Hot Springs hang this past weekend and think it can't get any better, and come home to not one, but 3 great videos.
    Thanks for making my morning Shug!!! Sure do wish you could make the Gorge next month, my friend.
    I do understand the "making a living" thing though.
    Thanks again for another great video, excellent filming!!
    Hangin Burrito
    Cool .... never done Hot Springs myself. I look forward to camping with ya' again sometime and Hickery..
    Whoooo Buddy)))) I Love Onions, Grits, Greens, Livermush, NC Style BBQ, Potted Meat, Anchovies, 'Naner Puddin", Peanut Butter Pie, Red Velvet Cake and Cocoa and Straaaaaawwwwberrrry Milk and Coffee Crisps....
    I Hope Heaven has a Bakery!!!!



    Shug's YouTube Videos

    Hammock How-To Videos ..... Essentials For Noobs

    Shug and Friends Jammin'

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •