Hammock
    TW Green Hornet
    Tarp
    TW comelius 3x3 mt
    Insulation
    Pad..it's hot here
    Suspension
    Webbing
    I just had myself (255 lbs ) my wife and her friend- a combined 250lbs ( i am not aloud to publish individual numbers) more. So over 500 lbs. We had a little flex because of the cheap poly rope I built it with...but I used truckers hitches at each stake...so I just did a little adjusting on 2 side ropes and we were good to go....
    Build it...it will hold you...and if you don't like it your only out of pocket 40 bucks.
    My tenth wonder green hornet is 2.8 meters long ( just over 9 feet) so I drilled my peg holes 1 foot from the top. I love this thing, I'm getting another green hornet and another regular hammock. I will put a lower peg in each 2 x 4 so I can hang the regular hammocks under the green hornets to hold our gear...and with three 3 meter x 3 meter tarps on the diamond hang the center will be covered ( not waterproof) and make a great sunshade.
    Our own little circus tent!

Images
    The setup I showed the picture of above was tested with more than 850 lbs, evenly spread over the three hammocks.

You really want to make sure that the anchors are solid in the ground.
    We had good, heavy and quite dry soil but i had to reset the 1ft T-Shape anchors after two days.
    1ft long anchors were a little bit short but worked out better than expected.

Having the heavy weight spread evenly in there, you could even loosen the top rope to properly refasten it and ratchet the loading straps down.

Hammock
    TW Green Hornet
    Tarp
    TW comelius 3x3 mt
    Insulation
    Pad..it's hot here
    Suspension
    Webbing

Boy Scout Tested and approved

Hi All - I know the saying is without photos it didn't happen...No picks of this - But you'll have to trust me....
    I set up our YATS at the Oshobo Sacred Forest in Nigeria. This is a world heritage site...http://whc.unesco.org/en/list/1118

We had 3 Green Hornet hammocks (made by Tenth Wonder) set up and 3 of their Grass Green Ultra-light hammocks under them for holding our gear.

First thing I did was rig all 6 of the hammocks with 2 Stainless Steel welded rings on each end using the rope that came with the hammock - I tied a triple fisherman's knot to make a continuous loop....Set up was super simple like putting on a belt.

So - 6 hammocks up, all is well...and I head off to make dinner for the other leaders...Next think I know I heard a bunch of laughing (This is always suspicious with teenage boys) and I turn to see 6 boys swinging on the 6 hammocks - and the YATS never budged.....