Now I need to decide on some suspension options for this.
Anyone have suggestions for suspension for this ENO Dbl nest hammock? How long etc...
I would like a ENO DoubleNest - Navy / Olive if there are any left. pm sent.
Please give Sandpiper dibbs on the Navy/Olive I had reserved since something came up and I won't be able to buy it.
Originally Posted by sandpiper
Thanks. Sorry for the confusion!!
Sorry about the delay everyone I had a small visit to the doctor with a family member. However I have shipping all figured out and everything boxed up. There are a few outstanding payments that have not come in so I'll give that a few days to sort out.
Meanwhile I'll go update what is left and respond to PM's in the order they were received for the two Hammocks not yet spoken for.
I'll have to ask the mods but I know the person I got these off of still has inventory. The mods allowed me to offer these to you like this because of the holiday coming up.
If I know the exact items and shipping I may be able to do a group buy type thing. If there is interest and I can get a list of the items, prices and shipping I'll ask them. If they allow it, fine, if not, then that's fine too.
I can't seem to edit the original post anymore. I'll go process my outstanding PM's then make a post if anything is left.
Everything is either sold or spoken for. If anything falls through I'll notify those that sent me a PM first then I'll post here.
Thanks to those that were patient during the small delay. As far as shipping I have it all down now so if I do anything like this in the future it will go smoother.
Tags for this Thread