Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 23
  1. #11
    Hooch's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Goldsboro, NC
    Hammock
    Warbonnet Blackbird 1.7 DL
    Tarp
    Speer Winter Tarp
    Insulation
    Burrow & Crowsnest
    Suspension
    WhoopieSling/Strap
    Posts
    4,380
    Images
    46
    Quote Originally Posted by Cuffs View Post
    Well, heck, just put a backpack on him and I'll be set!
    Or you could just get him to carry you piggyback.
    "If you play a Nicleback song backwards, you'll hear messages from the devil. Even worse, if you play it forward, you'll hear Nickleback." - Dave Grohl

  2. #12
    Senior Member Cannibal's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Denver, CO
    Hammock
    Warbonnet ON!
    Tarp
    SuperFly or MacCat
    Insulation
    Yetis & Mambas
    Suspension
    Webbing and rings
    Posts
    13,919
    Images
    136
    Nothing material this year; just more to store. Santa can give my gifts to the little kids out there without hammocks.

  3. #13
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Western New York
    Posts
    370
    farics for a hammock and wathershield set. as well as cord and more thread. and a SG 9x9. Hope I was good!

  4. #14
    slowhike's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Winston-Salem, NC
    Hammock
    DIY, gathered end , w/ spreader
    Tarp
    DIY w/ pull-outs
    Insulation
    DAM/ HG Incubator
    Suspension
    Webbing & rings
    Posts
    10,595
    Images
    319
    Quote Originally Posted by Cannibal View Post
    Nothing material this year; just more to store. Santa can give my gifts to the little kids out there without hammocks.
    hey... now that's the spirit!
    that reminds me... i should make a few hammocks to give as Christmas gifts!!!
    don`t leave the CREATOR out of the creation!

  5. #15
    Senior Member Cannibal's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Denver, CO
    Hammock
    Warbonnet ON!
    Tarp
    SuperFly or MacCat
    Insulation
    Yetis & Mambas
    Suspension
    Webbing and rings
    Posts
    13,919
    Images
    136
    Quote Originally Posted by slowhike View Post
    i should make a few hammocks to give as Christmas gifts!!!
    It's amazing how much people enjoy getting a homemade hammock as a gift.

  6. #16
    Senior Member Cannibal's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Denver, CO
    Hammock
    Warbonnet ON!
    Tarp
    SuperFly or MacCat
    Insulation
    Yetis & Mambas
    Suspension
    Webbing and rings
    Posts
    13,919
    Images
    136
    Instead of 'toys for tots' we could have 'hammocks for half-pints'.

  7. #17
    Senior Member Cuffs's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Alabama
    Posts
    467
    Images
    4
    Now thats cute!
    Get busy living, or get busy dying.

  8. #18
    Senior Member cameronjreed's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Utah
    Posts
    165
    Images
    28
    I am NOT getting any DIY or Hammock related stuff for Christmas. I have already spent WAAAY past my quota to create my Cat Tarp, CatSkin, HammockSock (still in production ) and other sundry DIY hammocking stuff.
    I have, however found some nice fabric in the $1 bin. I am going to make my wife a hammock for Christmas. That should be all I need to get her converted to my "higher" way of thinking....Pun intended...Thank you very much
    "Life is to be enjoyed, not just endured"

  9. #19
    Senior Member Perkolady's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    NE GA
    Hammock
    diy
    Tarp
    diy 9x11
    Insulation
    JRB No Sniveller
    Suspension
    CBs + DCs
    Posts
    1,178
    Images
    29
    Quote Originally Posted by tight-wad View Post
    Are you addicted if you ask for fabric for Christmas?
    I must be way beyond help. Been doing that for years now!
    Day after Christmas I will be making synthetic quilts for the family. Santa delivered my Climashield early so it could "breathe" and be ready for sewing

    Six months ago, my teenage daughters found out I wanted a POE mat. They have been doing all kinds of "chores" to earn the money to get one for me. You know your kids are terrific when teenage girls OFFER to clean out the yukky, buggy garage !!

    shhhh... after quilts, I am gonna make my daughters each a hammock!

    Perkolady

  10. #20
    Senior Member cameronjreed's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Utah
    Posts
    165
    Images
    28
    Quote Originally Posted by Perkolady View Post
    I must be way beyond help. Been doing that for years now!
    Day after Christmas I will be making synthetic quilts for the family. Santa delivered my Climashield early so it could "breathe" and be ready for sewing

    Six months ago, my teenage daughters found out I wanted a POE mat. They have been doing all kinds of "chores" to earn the money to get one for me. You know your kids are terrific when teenage girls OFFER to clean out the yukky, buggy garage !!

    shhhh... after quilts, I am gonna make my daughters each a hammock!

    Perkolady
    I read that whole post but all I could see was.... "Best mom EVER!!!" written all over the place.
    "Life is to be enjoyed, not just endured"

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •