Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6789 LastLast
Results 71 to 80 of 85
  1. #71
    Knotty's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Denville, NJ, USA
    Hammock
    DIY Stretch-Side
    Tarp
    DIY Cat Cut Hex
    Insulation
    Phoenix and Nest
    Suspension
    cinch buckles
    Posts
    4,448
    Images
    227
    Great video, Shug of Many Layers. The list of what your wore up top was epic.

    Gotta start playing around with the Pod concept.

    Glad you're liking the Fancee Feest stove. Great stove any time but it really shines in cold temps, doesn't it?

    The neti pot scene was hilarious. Total non sequitor but glad you included it for grins and giggles. We use the squeeze bottle version. It's like a turbo powered neti.
    Knotty
    "Don't speak unless it improves the silence." -proverb
    DIY Gathered End Hammock
    DIY Stretch-Side Hammock
    Stretch-Side "Knotty Mod"
    DIY Bugnet

  2. #72
    Whoooo Buddy)))) Shug's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Minnesota
    Hammock
    DIY GreenBeanHammock
    Tarp
    DIY Tarps/HG Cuben
    Insulation
    Frankenquilt/Pod
    Suspension
    Whoopie Slings
    Posts
    14,490
    Images
    62
    Quote Originally Posted by Knotty View Post
    Great video, Shug of Many Layers. The list of what your wore up top was epic.

    Gotta start playing around with the Pod concept.

    Glad you're liking the Fancee Feest stove. Great stove any time but it really shines in cold temps, doesn't it?

    The neti pot scene was hilarious. Total non sequitor but glad you included it for grins and giggles. We use the squeeze bottle version. It's like a turbo powered neti.
    The Fancee Feast was terrific in the cold .... pour, no prime. Handy when the hands are very cold and getting colder faster. I was impressed at the speed as well.
    I do need a Turbo-Netti.
    Thanks!
    Whoooo Buddy)))) I Love Onions, Grits, Greens, Livermush, NC Style BBQ, Potted Meat, Anchovies, 'Naner Puddin", Peanut Butter Pie, Red Velvet Cake and Cocoa and Straaaaaawwwwberrrry Milk and Coffee Crisps....
    I Hope Heaven has a Bakery!!!!



    Shug's YouTube Videos

    Hammock How-To Videos ..... Essentials For Noobs

    Shug and Friends Jammin'

  3. #73
    MacEntyre's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Jamestown, NC
    Hammock
    Molly Mac Gear
    Posts
    7,559
    Images
    6
    You're nuts, Shug! Who'd'a thunk that you'd demo a Nettie Pot in yer video?!

    "We must, indeed, all hang together or, most assuredly, we shall all hang separately." - Ben Franklin
    www.MollyMacGear.com

  4. #74
    MedicineMan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Roan Mountain,TN
    Hammock
    Traveler with HNO AirShip
    Tarp
    HNO AirShip
    Insulation
    Leiglo 5/50
    Suspension
    Everything Dutch
    Posts
    5,596
    Images
    76
    You know there are lots of folks out there who think alcohol stoves dont work in the super cold. Hopefully Shug has proved this as myth now.
    I don't know about sipping coffee in my rig laying back like that...I'd end up wearing it.

  5. #75
    MrClean417's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Somewhere near Parkville, MO
    Hammock
    DIY Knotty/Speer special, RED
    Tarp
    Warbonnet Superfly
    Insulation
    50 extree pounds
    Suspension
    Whoopy slings
    Posts
    1,412
    Turbo's the way to go. I need some more packets.
    From Somewhere near Parkville, Mo
    William Crane
    aka MrClean
    Everything you need to know about Hammocks in vids and reading:
    Hammock in 3 minutes D. Hansen - It really is this easy to make a hammock
    Shug's Hammock Newbies videos - Takes you buy the hand and shows you in video
    The Ultimate Hang D. Hansen - now read about everything
    JustJeff's Hammock tutorial - more reference
    TableclothFactoryBlanks - shorter lengths available on sidebar
    The TurtleDog Stand thread - Hang anywhere.

  6. #76
    Whoooo Buddy)))) Shug's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Minnesota
    Hammock
    DIY GreenBeanHammock
    Tarp
    DIY Tarps/HG Cuben
    Insulation
    Frankenquilt/Pod
    Suspension
    Whoopie Slings
    Posts
    14,490
    Images
    62
    Quote Originally Posted by MacEntyre View Post
    You're nuts, Shug! Who'd'a thunk that you'd demo a Nettie Pot in yer video?!

    My impulse control was weak that night!

    Quote Originally Posted by MedicineMan View Post
    You know there are lots of folks out there who think alcohol stoves dont work in the super cold. Hopefully Shug has proved this as myth now.
    I don't know about sipping coffee in my rig laying back like that...I'd end up wearing it.
    They do. My trusty Mini-Atomic, cat stove and now the Fancee Feast have all warmed my morning brew from the hammock. Nice to crawl out of the downy hammock warm inside from a brew.

    Quote Originally Posted by MrClean417 View Post
    Turbo's the way to go. I need some more packets.
    I gotta go turbo!
    Whoooo Buddy)))) I Love Onions, Grits, Greens, Livermush, NC Style BBQ, Potted Meat, Anchovies, 'Naner Puddin", Peanut Butter Pie, Red Velvet Cake and Cocoa and Straaaaaawwwwberrrry Milk and Coffee Crisps....
    I Hope Heaven has a Bakery!!!!



    Shug's YouTube Videos

    Hammock How-To Videos ..... Essentials For Noobs

    Shug and Friends Jammin'

  7. #77
    slowhike's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Winston-Salem, NC
    Hammock
    DIY, gathered end , w/ spreader
    Tarp
    DIY w/ pull-outs
    Insulation
    DAM/ HG Incubator
    Suspension
    Webbing & rings
    Posts
    10,595
    Images
    319
    Hey Shug, don't forget who turned you on to the Netti Pot. I'm still waiting for that pat on the back
    http://www.hammockforums.net/forum/s...=carol+burnett
    Yes, I knew him when he was still "Stuffed Up Shug"
    don`t leave the CREATOR out of the creation!

  8. #78
    MacEntyre's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Jamestown, NC
    Hammock
    Molly Mac Gear
    Posts
    7,559
    Images
    6
    My sister, AntiKate, turned me on to the Netti Pot. It was funnier than Shug to watch a proper lady, wearing makeup, demonstrate drooling saline through her sinuses into the sink with her head turned sideways!
    "We must, indeed, all hang together or, most assuredly, we shall all hang separately." - Ben Franklin
    www.MollyMacGear.com

  9. #79
    Whoooo Buddy)))) Shug's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Minnesota
    Hammock
    DIY GreenBeanHammock
    Tarp
    DIY Tarps/HG Cuben
    Insulation
    Frankenquilt/Pod
    Suspension
    Whoopie Slings
    Posts
    14,490
    Images
    62
    Quote Originally Posted by slowhike View Post
    Hey Shug, don't forget who turned you on to the Netti Pot. I'm still waiting for that pat on the back
    http://www.hammockforums.net/forum/s...=carol+burnett
    Yes, I knew him when he was still "Stuffed Up Shug"
    I'll give you a bear hug!!!!! Netti Nod.

    Quote Originally Posted by MacEntyre View Post
    My sister, AntiKate, turned me on to the Netti Pot. It was funnier than Shug to watch a proper lady, wearing makeup, demonstrate drooling saline through her sinuses into the sink with her head turned sideways!
    Wish you had that on video.......
    Whoooo Buddy)))) I Love Onions, Grits, Greens, Livermush, NC Style BBQ, Potted Meat, Anchovies, 'Naner Puddin", Peanut Butter Pie, Red Velvet Cake and Cocoa and Straaaaaawwwwberrrry Milk and Coffee Crisps....
    I Hope Heaven has a Bakery!!!!



    Shug's YouTube Videos

    Hammock How-To Videos ..... Essentials For Noobs

    Shug and Friends Jammin'

  10. #80
    Senior Member Stovemandan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Rockford, IL
    Hammock
    GrizzBridge
    Posts
    661
    Absolutely fantastic video. You are truly extraordinary.

    Entertainer extraordinaire.

    Super glad you liked the Fancee Feest and found it worthy of inclusion in the video.

    I tried my hand at sleeping in my hammock last night in +15 degrees. It was my first attempt to sleep in a bridge. I never made it through the night.

    You were my inspiration. I will continue to apply your methods and I will succeed someday soon.

    Thanks again for the fantastic video.

    Dan
    Coming soon: Fancee Feest teams up with "El Conquistador"

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •