Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
Results 31 to 40 of 110
  1. #31
    neo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    nashville,tennessee
    Hammock
    DD modular jungle hammock
    Tarp
    wilderness logics
    Insulation
    wilderness logics
    Suspension
    whoopie sling
    Posts
    4,156
    Images
    295
    Quote Originally Posted by Preacha Man View Post
    She says if you want to supply the material you can, but if not she can. Thanks to me we have a pretty good supply of materials. Just PM me and we can work things out. Also I am thinking about having a HammockForum campout in Devil's Den, maybe in April/May.
    were is devils den at neo
    the matrix has you

  2. #32
    neo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    nashville,tennessee
    Hammock
    DD modular jungle hammock
    Tarp
    wilderness logics
    Insulation
    wilderness logics
    Suspension
    whoopie sling
    Posts
    4,156
    Images
    295

    Thumbs up

    Quote Originally Posted by thepreacherswife View Post
    I signed up, to make sure my husband doesn't talk trash about me.
    now thats funny lol.i checked out your homemade gear gallery.you do great work.i need a new sythetic quilt in the color of olive drab green inside and out neo
    the matrix has you

  3. #33
    New Member thepreacherswife's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Northwest Arkansas
    Posts
    12
    Images
    22

    To Happy Camper

    Quote Originally Posted by HappyCamper View Post
    Looks great! How much does it weigh? And how does it close up? What's the material you used? What kind of weather proofing is on material? Also, do you use that outdoor type thread that doesn't degrade from being outside? Can you tell I'm interested??
    Weighs 12.3 oz, 1.9 oz dwr ripstop nylon, DWR no extra proofing, 100% polyester. I think that answered all the questions.
    "O give thanks unto the Lord, for He is good: for His mercy endureth for ever." Psalms 107:1

  4. #34
    New Member thepreacherswife's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Northwest Arkansas
    Posts
    12
    Images
    22

    To neo

    Quote Originally Posted by neo View Post
    now thats funny lol.i checked out your homemade gear gallery.you do great work.i need a new sythetic quilt in the color of olive drab green inside and out neo
    Once I find the material I will get back to you on cost. It shouldn't take long to make.
    "O give thanks unto the Lord, for He is good: for His mercy endureth for ever." Psalms 107:1

  5. #35
    HappyCamper's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    WV
    Hammock
    Warbonnet BB, 1.1 single
    Tarp
    JRB11x10 Z-P cuben
    Insulation
    Yeti JRB WestMtg
    Suspension
    webbing, Dutchclip
    Posts
    3,523
    Images
    47

    Thank u !

    Quote Originally Posted by thepreacherswife View Post
    Weighs 12.3 oz, 1.9 oz dwr ripstop nylon, DWR no extra proofing, 100% polyester. I think that answered all the questions.
    Yes! Except for how it closes. Velcro???

  6. #36
    neo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    nashville,tennessee
    Hammock
    DD modular jungle hammock
    Tarp
    wilderness logics
    Insulation
    wilderness logics
    Suspension
    whoopie sling
    Posts
    4,156
    Images
    295
    Quote Originally Posted by thepreacherswife View Post
    Once I find the material I will get back to you on cost. It shouldn't take long to make.
    that will work for me.thanks neo
    the matrix has you

  7. #37
    Senior Member Walking Bear's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Fairbury NE
    Hammock
    DIY Bridge
    Tarp
    DIY 11x10
    Insulation
    DIY UQ & down bag
    Posts
    854

    Site road directions

    Quote Originally Posted by Preacha Man View Post
    Devil's Den is a State park in Northwest Arkansas that has a pretty nice 15 mile loop trail called the Butterfield. I know that it is funny, I have hiked Hells half mile there several times , and made it out alive
    I looked at the Devil's Den State Park a couple of weeks ago. Did know were it was so I hit the directions buttion to find where it was. It ask for a starting address so it could generate directions. So I put in Fairbury Nebraska.
    Well it took me north to Lincoln NE, then to Omaha Ne, Then to Kansas City, then to Topeka Kansas, to Wichita Kansas, down to Oklahoma and then east to Arkansas then a little north to the park. It was 807 mile trip. Mapquest has the same trip for 234 fewer miles. Some friends said it was taking me on the senic route.

  8. #38
    Senior Member angrysparrow's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    near Memphis, TN
    Hammock
    WB Traveler
    Tarp
    ZPacks CF
    Insulation
    Te-Wa / HG / WB
    Suspension
    Whoopie Hooks
    Posts
    9,686
    Images
    92
    Quote Originally Posted by Walking Bear View Post
    I looked at the Devil's Den State Park a couple of weeks ago. Did know were it was so I hit the directions buttion to find where it was. It ask for a starting address so it could generate directions. So I put in Fairbury Nebraska.
    Well it took me north to Lincoln NE, then to Omaha Ne, Then to Kansas City, then to Topeka Kansas, to Wichita Kansas, down to Oklahoma and then east to Arkansas then a little north to the park. It was 807 mile trip. Mapquest has the same trip for 234 fewer miles. Some friends said it was taking me on the senic route.
    The completely straightforward route.
    I think that when the lies are all told and forgot the truth will be there yet. It dont move about from place to place and it dont change from time to time. You cant corrupt it any more than you can salt salt. - Cormac McCarthy

  9. #39
    Senior Member campcrafter's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    SW MO
    Hammock
    DD Frontline
    Tarp
    WB Super Fly
    Suspension
    Whoopie Sling
    Posts
    120

    Give A Honk

    Definitely the CORRECT route

    Give a honk as you pass by the back side of our property at I-44 and US-71 Interchange. Heck let me know when you're headed down and I may go hang with you.

    CC
    Campcrafter

    Everybody needs beauty as well as bread, places to play in and pray in, where nature may heal and give strength to body and soul.
    - John Muir

  10. #40
    Senior Member Preacha Man's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Northwest, Arkansas
    Hammock
    My DIY 10.5'X5' speer style
    Tarp
    PW 10X12 Cathedral
    Insulation
    PW Comforter Quilt
    Suspension
    1"poly webbing
    Posts
    650
    Images
    41
    Thats it, just 30 min from my house. Its really easy to get to, just off I-540. Like I said I'm looking into March/April, I have to check with the wife and the kids school.
    Psalm 19:1-3 "The heavens declare the glory of God; and the firmament sheweth his handywork. Day unto day uttereth speech, and night unto night sheweth knowledge. There is no speech nor language, where their voice is not heard."

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •