Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 22
  1. #11
    Senior Member rasputen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Nashville,Tn
    Posts
    143
    Quote Originally Posted by neo View Post
    tom is always quick and courteous on emailing back to you. neo
    Quote Originally Posted by neo View Post
    its always been around 2 weeks for delivery for me neo

    35 days- No hammock,no return e-mail and abolutely no idea when I'm going to get it?. Needles to say this is my last time....?
    Hammock hanging and fly fishing;it just doesn't get any better!

  2. #12
    neo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    nashville,tennessee
    Hammock
    DD modular jungle hammock
    Tarp
    wilderness logics
    Insulation
    wilderness logics
    Suspension
    whoopie sling
    Posts
    4,151
    Images
    295
    Quote Originally Posted by rasputen View Post
    35 days- No hammock,no return e-mail and abolutely no idea when I'm going to get it?. Needles to say this is my last time....?
    thats a new one on me neo
    the matrix has you

  3. #13
    Darby's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Elizabeth City, North Carolina
    Hammock
    Switchback 1.9DL
    Tarp
    10x12 TTTG CatCut
    Insulation
    PolarPod
    Suspension
    TTTG Ring Buckle
    Posts
    660
    Images
    31
    I received my Jungle Hammock a few days (2) before the Mt. Rogers hang. It only took 10 days ! Tom returned my email in 4 hours & I received a email from Thailand the following day letting me know it was shipped. One of the reasons I went with a Claytor was all the praise about his promptness . I wasn't disappointed. I'm so glad I switched ! The main reason I switched is that I started out in a TH Expedition (another fine hammock !) but I liked the versatility of the Claytor and smithobx NEVER missed a chance to point this out when I was having issues with my Hennessy .
    Beer won't solve problems, but then again, neither will milk !
    Designer of the Switchback Hammock
    Tree to Tree Trail Gear:http://tttrailgear.com

  4. #14
    Senior Member rasputen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Nashville,Tn
    Posts
    143
    Quote Originally Posted by neo View Post
    thats a new one on me neo
    Well, I finally recieved a return e-mail (days later) only for Tom to tell me that I am NOT getting a rain fly with my hammock? Funny thing is,he also mistakenly sent me an e-mail for some else that is getting a repaired jungle hammock and is sending them a rain fly?

    I will not post anything else on this thread but will start a new thread about this "if" Tom responds to my e-mail....?
    Hammock hanging and fly fishing;it just doesn't get any better!

  5. #15
    neo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    nashville,tennessee
    Hammock
    DD modular jungle hammock
    Tarp
    wilderness logics
    Insulation
    wilderness logics
    Suspension
    whoopie sling
    Posts
    4,151
    Images
    295
    Quote Originally Posted by rasputen View Post
    Well, I finally recieved a return e-mail (days later) only for Tom to tell me that I am NOT getting a rain fly with my hammock? Funny thing is,he also mistakenly sent me an e-mail for some else that is getting a repaired jungle hammock and is sending them a rain fly?

    I will not post anything else on this thread but will start a new thread about this "if" Tom responds to my e-mail....?
    my 1st two claytor jungle hammocks came without the rain fly.i bought two expedition hammocks and did not like them,they were to short.i paid $70.00
    each for the expeditions.i sent them back.and he sent me 2 jungle hammocks without rain fly at no extra charge neo
    the matrix has you

  6. #16
    neo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    nashville,tennessee
    Hammock
    DD modular jungle hammock
    Tarp
    wilderness logics
    Insulation
    wilderness logics
    Suspension
    whoopie sling
    Posts
    4,151
    Images
    295
    Quote Originally Posted by Darby View Post
    I received my Jungle Hammock a few days (2) before the Mt. Rogers hang. It only took 10 days ! Tom returned my email in 4 hours & I received a email from Thailand the following day letting me know it was shipped. One of the reasons I went with a Claytor was all the praise about his promptness . I wasn't disappointed. I'm so glad I switched ! The main reason I switched is that I started out in a TH Expedition (another fine hammock !) but I liked the versatility of the Claytor and smithobx NEVER missed a chance to point this out when I was having issues with my Hennessy .
    alright dude,you have seen the light neo
    the matrix has you

  7. #17
    Senior Member cavediver2's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Southern IL
    Hammock
    CLARK NX-200 / Clark NA /Warbonnet
    Tarp
    CLARK NX-200 TARP
    Insulation
    PAD and BAG
    Posts
    826
    Images
    33
    Quote Originally Posted by Darby View Post
    I received my Jungle Hammock a few days (2) before the Mt. Rogers hang. It only took 10 days ! Tom returned my email in 4 hours & I received a email from Thailand the following day letting me know it was shipped. One of the reasons I went with a Claytor was all the praise about his promptness . I wasn't disappointed. I'm so glad I switched ! The main reason I switched is that I started out in a TH Expedition (another fine hammock !) but I liked the versatility of the Claytor and smithobx NEVER missed a chance to point this out when I was having issues with my Hennessy .

    THAILAND!!!!!!!!!!!

    More people should buy American Made products. I thought Claytor was made in the USA WoW was I wrong I'll not buy anything from another country with out trying to buy the same or better thing in America first.......

    And then people B*&%$# when we lose jobs/manufacturers here and manufacters go to different countrys. In this small little two bit town we have lost two different manufacturers to other countrys and put some 1000 people out of work.

    More people should think about that when they are buying things. Now I am not saying you cant buy out of the country because most certainly there are things you just cant get made here anymore but we as Americans should do our very best to stomp out this crap while we can because if we dont this will continue to line the pockets of the other world instead of ours.

    quit makeing a living for other countrys and make a living and a place for you kids to work. Kid now day's have to move to bigger city's to find jobs after they get out of college and move away from what they new was home.

    Sorry I did'nt mean to hijack youalls thread but when I found that out it floored me because I was really thinking about getting a claytor to have around for my freinds that hike with me but I'll not make that mistake........

  8. #18
    Senior Member Cannibal's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Denver, CO
    Hammock
    Warbonnet ON!
    Tarp
    SuperFly or MacCat
    Insulation
    Yetis & Mambas
    Suspension
    Webbing and rings
    Posts
    13,919
    Images
    136
    Quote Originally Posted by cavediver2 View Post
    THAILAND!!!!!!!!!!!

    More people should buy American Made products. I thought Claytor was made in the USA WoW was I wrong I'll not buy anything from another country with out trying to buy the same or better thing in America first.......

    And then people B*&%$# when we lose jobs/manufacturers here and manufacters go to different countrys. In this small little two bit town we have lost two different manufacturers to other countrys and put some 1000 people out of work.

    More people should think about that when they are buying things. Now I am not saying you cant buy out of the country because most certainly there are things you just cant get made here anymore but we as Americans should do our very best to stomp out this crap while we can because if we dont this will continue to line the pockets of the other world instead of ours.

    quit makeing a living for other countrys and make a living and a place for you kids to work. Kid now day's have to move to bigger city's to find jobs after they get out of college and move away from what they new was home.

    Sorry I did'nt mean to hijack youalls thread but when I found that out it floored me because I was really thinking about getting a claytor to have around for my freinds that hike with me but I'll not make that mistake........
    Yeah, but we still can't make good cheese! Is American Cheese even cheese, or is it 'cheese food'?

    Warbonnet: Made in Colorado, USA!
    Trust nobody!

  9. #19
    Senior Member NCPatrick's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Winston-Salem, NC
    Hammock
    WB Traveler
    Tarp
    Custom OES tarp
    Insulation
    JRB Down UQ/TQ
    Suspension
    Whoopie slings
    Posts
    9,041
    Images
    40
    Oooh. Now you've upset the Cheeseheads contingent...


    "Civilization is the limitless multiplication of unnecessary necessities."
    - Mark Twain
    I go to nature to be soothed and healed, and to have my senses put in order.
    - John Burroughs

  10. #20
    Senior Member Cannibal's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Denver, CO
    Hammock
    Warbonnet ON!
    Tarp
    SuperFly or MacCat
    Insulation
    Yetis & Mambas
    Suspension
    Webbing and rings
    Posts
    13,919
    Images
    136
    They should be mad! We deserve better cheese!
    Trust nobody!

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •