Snipe (Wilderness Logics)
    Tarp
    Cloudburst w/ Flyz
    Insulation
    HG Pheonix *20
    Suspension
    Whoopies/Hooks

Love my Cosmic 20!

I got mine for $140 here in Canada. Mine is the blue and silver one in the review, not the yellow one I have seen (don't know if they're different).

I use it like a TQ, infact I have toyed with removing the zipper for weight and potential damage to my hammock, just not that brave yet. It is pretty light for the price and quite comfy.

As the review said, buy the Cosmic and with the money you save get some better gear (i.e. lighter pack, or I say a good UQ).
    "Ask not what your country can do for you, ask what you can do in the country when you happen upon two trees spaced 15 feet apart." (John F. Kennedy's neighbor Jim)

Hammock
    Skeeter Beater Pro
    Tarp
    WB Super Fly Camo
    Insulation
    DIY PLUQ w/Pad
    Suspension
    Whoopies
    Went out this past weekend for a hang with the scouts. I used my Kelty like a TQ. Temps got down to freezing and I was very warm. I used my thermarest and a CCF pad and was wearing light thermals and socks.
    "Earth and sky, woods and fields, lakes and rivers, the mountain and the sea, are excellent schoolmasters, and teach some of us more than we can ever learn from books."