Wilderness Logic Night OWL
    Tarp
    WL Tadpole
    Insulation
    Pheonix 3s, te-wa
    Suspension
    Whoopies

Withdrawn: Vintage Class 5 down sleeping bag

Hey! I'm selling a bag I no longer use. It's a vintage class 5 Mountaineering and Equipage down bag. It will get you down into the teens. It is a true mummy style bag. It is a right hand zip. Weight 3lbs 6 ozs on my scale. It is purple outside with a light blue inside(sea foam blue maybe). I used it for winter camping and the teen rating may be conservative. It has good loft. It will fit some one up to 6 feet tall and 200lbs weight due to it being a true mummy. Wide shoulder folks need not apply. Great bag as is or it could be sacrificed for a DIY TQ or UQ. It has been washed properly a few times in its life. There a couple of light coffee stains that may wash out. Overall its in good shape for its age. It was a top of the line winter bag when I bought it in 1972. Always stored properly. I'll sell shipped to lower 48 for $100.00. Paypal only. PM if interested.
    I like refried beans. That's why I wanna try fried beans, because maybe they're just as good and we're just wasting time. You don't have to fry them again after all.

Hammock
    Warbonnet 1.7DL
    Tarp
    W.B. BMJ
    Quote Originally Posted by Two Tents View Post
    It was a top of the line winter bag when I bought it in 1972. .
    Thanks Two Tents, Now I dont feel so old

Hammock
    Wilderness Logic Night OWL
    Tarp
    WL Tadpole
    Insulation
    Pheonix 3s, te-wa
    Suspension
    Whoopies

Withdrawn----Put on eBay

No takers here. I put it on eBay under Down sleeping bags. Vintage class 5.
    I like refried beans. That's why I wanna try fried beans, because maybe they're just as good and we're just wasting time. You don't have to fry them again after all.